John Wesley Shipp to Guest-Star on DC's Stargirl as Golden Age Flash

What a great picture, @ChaoticScholar (cool username, too)! And I agree, such a sweet man. He reminds me of Christopher Reeve, the way he embodies the true characteristic of being a hero in real life :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No.

It exists alongside the Arrowverse as part of that Shared Continuity Universe’s internal post-Crisis Multiverse, but is a wholly separate entity.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Is that recent? Looks like the photo behind you guys is of him as The Flash from JSA!

Rush and DC Comics? I think we’d get along just fine, by the way. :wink: :theflash:

4 Likes

2019, when we all could go to Con =sniff, sob=

4 Likes

Glad you went while you could. I look back at some things I’ve done - like attending music festivals and standing in the middle of 100,000 people packed together like sardines for three days - and wonder if that will ever be possible again. In case it’s not I’m glad I did it while I could.

I’m late to life in comics and have never attended a comic-con. I will 100% go if/when they ever open up to fans again but I will say I LOVED FanDome last autumn.

4 Likes

So Flash will be in a flashback episode. I presume it will easily then have Starman and Stripesey too. Likely Johnny Thunder.

4 Likes

Always good to see John Wesley Shipp return as a Flash in any timeline/universe.

4 Likes

Awesome picture! He seem like a really nice guy, I’m glad you’ve got to meet him.:grinning: :00_flash:

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to this! John Wesley Shipp is great and I have always been a Jay Garrick fan.

4 Likes

I loved the first season of Stargirl, and it sure seems like the second is only going to get better. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Green.Lantern do you or any of the Moderators know if Stargirl will have more then 13 episodes? :slightly_smiling_face: :stargirl:

2 Likes

I don’t think any of us know that yet, but I’ll check just in case.

4 Likes

So, re-writing his history?

2 Likes

If it stays 75% as good it will be excellent.

@Reaganfan78 I cannot remember where, but I remember a source saying 13 episodes is the plan.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:Guess I can’t complain and just be thankful. :slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou @MatthewHecht and @Green.Lantern.

2 Likes

Schway!

4 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! We don’t have any official confirmation on the number of episodes, but we will definitely post any announcements in our Watchtower section, so keep an eye out!

3 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am all for this, but to be honest, the CW shows are wearing a little thin on me. I honestly think it is time to move them to HBOMax were they get bigger budgets and shorter episode counts to tighten up stories.

2 Likes

Agreed here with @Applejack- very cool username, and a very snazzy avatar as well @ChaoticScholar. And of course the shot of you and J.W. Shipp is very cool. Good stuff all the way around Sir! :smiley: :+1: :00_flash:

4 Likes