John Barrowman is a cool host!

I’ve only known him as Malcolm Merlyn and never in interviews and stuff out of character. Just saw today’s Daily show episode and was surprised at how cool and nice he is as a host and person. He seems to be an actual fab and his energy for wonder woman after taking off his jacket caught of off guard lol.

I had heard he was on the show early on but never on the ones I’ve seen until now. I hope he sticks around more

6 Likes

I liked him too. Very fun!

1 Like

He was also in DR Who.

4 Likes

He played Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and was really good in Torchwood too!

2 Likes

My love for him began in Doctor Who also…and caused me to fly through Torchwood! He’s also done some Broadway and other things. He gets around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Barrowman was really fun yesterday. Anyone noticed his hair? It was all grey during the early shows, now it’s back to being brown. John’s not that old.

I also loved him in attack ofnthe show during their “we’re gonna get canceled any week now anyway so lets have fun” phase

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that about his hair, could it be possible he had to re dye it for a few appearances in future episodes of Arrow?

4 Likes

Very possible

1 Like

Yeah it’s too much, I’m sick of him already.