JLA:Trapped in Time is so underrated!

I JUSY FINISHED JLA:Trapped in Time for like the 5th time! This movie totally needs to be on DC UNIVERSE it is such a rare gem…If anyone has seen it sign off with what you think!

13 Likes

Fun movie! Really love Dawnstar and Karate Kid in it.

3 Likes

I enjoyed it when it came out on DVD. A fun one off movie.

2 Likes

Legion in it?? Gotta look it up!!

2 Likes

Looks like I gotta pay Vudu, etc 4 bucks, and it came out in 2014. Is this the Morrison JLA kinda looks like that…?

1 Like

Karate kid!

1 Like

Im still mad they didnt release it on blu ray. I literally have every dc animated movie on blu ray except this one and mask of the phantasm.

1 Like

Yes, very underrated.

I bought it the day it came out with low expectations (I was figuring the level of a toy tie-in like Batman: Animal Instincts or Monster Mayhem), but it was so good! I mean, how often do you get to see Dawnstar animated?

1 Like

Never heard of it.

1 Like

Time00

Just watched it for the first time yesterday- it’s crazy how under the radar this is. It’s like an updated episode of SuperFriends. Very fun watch- time displaced Legionnaire’s, the Time Trapper, the Legion of Doom, Diedrich Bader’s first time voicing Batman…this movie has a lot going for it.

And they use the best version of Toyman, Alex Ross’s Justice version. So major props for that.
Toyman_Trapped_in_Time_001

2 Likes

Definitely agree needs to be on here and should definitely do more movies like this ! Was fun for all ages gives that Superfriends feel with a little modern twist .

1 Like

Love this movie! I haven’t seen it in years but I still remember when Robin plays a videogame in the Hall of Justice.

1 Like

I saw that sometime last year. Thought it was awesome. Surprised I never heard of it.

1 Like

This still isn’t on DC Universe, totally needs to be! I’m watching it again like how did this not get more hype?

1 Like

So happy this was on HBO
MAX

1 Like

Really enjoyed this one and it was even better because my 6 year old niece loved it as well.

1 Like

Time for a re-watch :slightly_smiling_face: