jla doom war

W I don’t see any post on this in the upcoming part of the Justice League Doom War Justice League have to split into three groups one going into the past will we will finally get Justice Society of America let me see Hawkman Green Lantern doctor Midnite hourman Starman Jay Garrick Flash Doctor Fate I think that’s it and they look like the originals thank God

Lord knows we’ve been waiting for the legion superheroes I was hoping that was to be the future storyline but no it’s the last boy on Earth kamandi will be in the Justice League storyline

2 Likes

I forgot to hit spoiler alert on this hopefully the mods can fix it

My source for this information is bleeding it cool and news A Rama those are usually regular reliable sources

1 Like

Yeah Snyder apparently told fans at a signing that he has big plans for the JSA. Hoping we get some good arcs and then it gets its own title.

3 Likes

The JSA is BACK! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.

3 Likes

I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw the headline JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA RETURNS TO DCU.

1 Like

There’s also talk that Kamandi will be involved in a Bendis project that involves Batman Beyond, OMAC and the Legion.

2 Likes

I didn’t see Dr. Mid-Nite in the image.

But I do see
Hawkman
Hourman
Wildcat
Flash
Starman
Green Lantern
Sandman
Dr. Fate
Atom

I hope we do see Dr. Mid-Nite, though.
And I wonder if there will be a Black Canary and/or a Wonder Woman.
They’re probably keep those secret for now though.

1 Like

We might. Though the interview with Scott Snyder did not mention them. So it’s a mystery

I think doctor midnight is in that picture so he’s in the storyline

I need to get my eyes checked I thought that was Doctor midnight in the picture it was the atom my apologies