Jessica Chobot to be the CW's Wonder Woman?

@Gibbyhertz: Asking you to provide a source for your assertion that Wonder Woman has been confirmed to be a part of the COIE crossover is not an unreasonable request.

It is also not an unreasonable request to ask you to provide sources for this assertion: “There are over 50+ sites 50+ sites that have reported that Wonder Woman will appear in the event”.

2 Likes

THREAD FIGHT!!!
everyone throws tomatoes at me
I’m just playin I’ll get out of here.

1 Like

Guys,

How did it heavily suggests that Jessica Chobot would definitely be Wonder Woman? Stating “my suspicions” amd having question marks to ensure uncertainty aren’t very confident at all lol

And there are alot more than that. This isn’t just a small thing, there are plenty of other sites reportimg these same things. And MEtv isn’t non-reputable, they may be smaller but they are trustworthy and Lynda Carter holds them with a special place in her heart.

La Republica
NerdPlanet.it
Heroic Hollywood
Tom’s Hardware
Bounding Into Comics
WeGotThisCovered
KryptonSite

And a bunch others. I think it’s silly for anyone to try to convince me that all of these sites reporting the same thing don’t have a trustworthy status just because they’re not huge… but wait, there are a few huge ones that reported it. If all these sites are wrong when the event releases, I’ll readily admit I was wrong for defending them but I’ve checked in on these and if there are rumors, these sites and bloggers don’t write that it’s true but that it’s just that - a rumor. I’m not going to let anyone convince me that these people are just reporting ‘nonsense’ just yet because what they’re reporting actually makes sense in some ways.

2 Likes

@DigificWriter

It’s not unreasonable to decline your request either. You’re making it seem like I can’t post the link because I have no evidence when the evidence is already out there and easy to find. It’s easy to Google search but is it easy to translate? This shouldn’t be as hardas you’re making it but I get it, you’re in a competitive mood today. I’m just in a careless one.

Also, it is unreasonable to go into a thread and accuse someone of something they didn’t just because you want to prove something. Cosmic wasn’t where I got my news, I never said Chobot was definitely going to be Wonder Woman but if people want to say I did, fine I guess lol

2 Likes

Well I read a super legit source saying that this Oscar wining actor will be playing WW

tenor.gif

4 Likes

Aquamon I’m sold. Cast him!

Also if this at all turns out correct and not a rumor, and they don’t have Batman in some capacity, I will rage lol.

2 Likes

Aquamon I’m sold. Cast him!

Also if this at all turns out correct and not a rumor, and they don’t have Batman in some capacity, I will rage lol.

2 Likes

@Aquamon

Git outta here with that Christian Bale constipation cookie Bat-Crap!!! XD

3 Likes

I’m doing the best I can! Do you have any idea how hard I work!

1 Like

@Gibbyhertz, I checked KryptonSite directly, and they have not posted anything about tge character of Wonder Woman appearing in the COIE crossover.

The closest thing I could find is a JOKE ARTICLE they posted for rhis year’s April Fool’s Day.

1 Like

Wow Linda Hamilton looks like she could still play the role very well!

Lynda Carter lol

Lynda Carter could (and SHOULD) definitely still play the role of Diana Prince/WW if she is asked and wants to do it. I doubt she would want to put on the classic costume now, but I could totally see her in the white “super spy” suit that was introduced back in the “mod” era and has shown up from time to time. The original WW show ended in 1979, so I think it would be interesting to see how she approaches the role 40 years later. One thing I’ll give all the CW shows credit for is the way they honor the legacy of all these series and films from the past by finding places to use those actors. I’m hoping that Lynda will be a part of this simply because she’s a huge part of the DCTV history. “Wonder Woman” was the first prime-time television series with a female lead. (Batgirl was a supporting character and the Bionic Woman didn’t show up until the following year.)

1 Like

Where was Linda confirmed for crisis? Link?

1 Like

“Where was Linda confirmed for crisis?”

She wasn’t.

1 Like

Lynda Carter should be Wonder Woman. I love the classic Wonder Woman series and Lynda Carter should definitely do the role again. I also like how the CW bring the stars from the past into their shows.

2 Likes

Nope… It hasn’t been comfirmed.

Just over 50 big name sites and small unknown sites reporting the same fake news and making up fake interviews :wink:

2 Likes

^ Repeated searches have yielded zero of the confirmation reports you are claiming you found

1 Like

If the sites “don’t exist” then I’m not sure what you’re worried about or why continually take offense against them. Why your waste time?

2 Likes

^ The sites exist; the reports you’re claiming you saw don’t.

And I’m concerned about this because you’re perpetuating false information.