Jeremy Adams Q&A & Exclusive Giveaway!

Oh i forgot i also have another question with jay Garrick book now being finished and jay Garrick daughter being established i am curious if we we still see her in another book someday because personally for me like her character she’s really awesome and seeing her hanging out with wallys kids and the super sons with Jonathan Samuel Kent superboy as his little 10 year old self and Damian Wayne robin would be really awesome and badass in my opinion?

5 Likes

Hi! I really like how you incorporate the characters’ history and still make stories feel fun and new.

My question is about Carol Ferris. She’s one of my favorite characters and is pretty different from many others in terms of her career and powers. I think she’s been underutilized for years, and her powers as Star Sapphire not fully explored (for example, the crystal constructs could showcase the protective nature of love).

What do you like about Carol and how would you describe her role/abilities as Star Sapphire?

7 Likes

Jeremy! Mr. Adams! I am really loving your Green Lantern, which makes the second DC character you’ve opened up my heart to (the first being Wally West). I’m really curious how you keep all the plotlines in your stories spinning at the same time - do you plan things out to try to give everyone setup and payoff and satisfying moments, or does it come more instinctively?

Hope to see so much more of your writing soon!

4 Likes

Hi Jeremy!

Loving your GL run so far. I’m still relatively new to comics, so my question is which of your previous series that you worked on would you hand to someone who is just getting in to reading comics?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @relentlessidea.76853 @pedro.jimenez3592.1100 @thatonetim28 and @claywest63.41454! Please enjoy your stay and let the Moderator team know if you need anything at all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello! I was wondering, what are your influences for your Carol characterization?

7 Likes

Mr. Adams, my question is this: Who came up WIth Judy Garrick’s middle name of Grace? Also, thank you for writing Jay Garrick: The Flash. I dont normally like speedsters, but I fell in love with the boom through this series.i hope we see more of her adventures both in the future and the past.

5 Likes

As a huge GLTAS fan, I immediately jumped onto your book when I heard that Razer made an appearance. I was expecting more of a from-scratch debut, and was surprised to find out that it seemed like it was picking up with Razer nearly straight off where we left him in the animated stuff. It was a pleasant surprise, and I’m very much looking forward to more, but it does leave me wondering – how much of GLTAS (as well as his surprise epilogue in Young Justice Animated) is canon to this run now?

6 Likes

Thank you for stopping by to answer some questions! One of my favorite things about a lot of your books (Flash and Green Lantern are the first to come to mind) is how you reference and use continuity from all over the board. Heroes in Crisis and Millennium are brought up just like any of the landmarks like COIE, and I really appreciate that. I imagine references like this can be a bit difficult to juggle. How do you manage to not only make stories revolving around these older plot points accessible for new readers, but also work with the editors and other creatives at DC to make sure that continuity remains as cohesive as possible?

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Parallaxapologist, @tevyasmolka.8908, @arrowsarsenal29.3297, @green_lantern_808, @tk42193.21347, and @connor.hallet.89466! :partying_face: :mirror_ball: Thanks for taking part in our Q&A and contributing such fabulous questions!

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_lc_green_lantern:

7 Likes

your welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When putting together the teased team of younger heroes, were more recent characters to become sidekicks like the Super Twins or Tiffany Fox considered?

6 Likes

Welcome back to the community @JonathanSamuelKent - thanks for taking part in our Q&A and please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :fireworks: :superhero:

6 Likes

What lantern would you be in the emotional spectrum?

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Kyguy518! :partying_face: Thank you for your fabulous question - if you need anything, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know! :00_lc_green_lantern:

3 Likes

Bummed I missed the window to submit a question but love the questions that have been submitted and can’t wait to see this Q&A!

4 Likes