Jeremy Adams Q&A & Exclusive Giveaway!

May is in full swing, which means it’s time to welcome our newest DC Creator for a Q&A: Jeremy Adams!

For Episode 9 of the DC Creator Q&A Series, we’ll be joined by one of the industry greats: Jeremy Adams! From Green Lantern to the Flash and beyond, Jeremy has worked on some iconic DC books–and he’s ready to answer YOUR burning questions!

What questions do you have for Jeremy? Drop them in the thread below between now and May 15, and you’ll be entered to win a signed copy of Green Lantern Vol. 1! Please limit your questions for Jeremy to just one, so that he can answer as many as possible!

Terms Apply. For eligibility requirements, full rules, and details on the Creator Q&A Giveaway, please visit this page .

No purchase necessary to enter/win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US or D.C. who are 18 or older. This DC Universe Infinite Community Giveaway (“DCUICG”) begins 5/8/24 at 12:00:00 p.m. PT and ends 04/15/24 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Prize for this DCUICG: Green Lantern Vol. 1. ARV of this DCUICG Prize: $3.99. Click here to view complete Official Rules, including ALL methods of entry, restrictions and extended Prize details. Odds of winning depend on # of Entries received for this specific DCUICG. Entry into this specific DCUI Community Giveaway does not result in an Entry into any other DCUICG, Sweepstakes or Contests. Sponsored and Administered by DC Comics, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522.
17 Likes

Hello Jeremy,
I’m a huge fan of Green Lantern, will we see more of Kyle Raynor in the Green Lantern series? :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi Mr. Adams. I was just wondering which character you like writing more: Green Lantern or Flash? Why?

9 Likes

Hey Jeremy! One of my favorite features of your Green Lantern run so far is the back-ups you’ll feature with classic GL creators, like Ron Marz on Kyle Rayner, Sam Humphries on Jessica Cruz, and Kevin Maguire on Guy Gardner. How do these collaborations come together? Do you have a wish list?

9 Likes

Hi :wave:
Thanks for stopping by​:+1:
My question is what’s your favorite lantern corps?

7 Likes

Yo Jeremy!

It goes without saying I was first a HUGE fan of your DC work in animation which has carried over to comics. You added so many great new characters and concepts in your Flash run in particular the Superkids like Knives Maroney, Mineral Man, Fould Play, Reverse-Grodd. Would love to know how you came up with them and if you have future plans for them, perhaps a team book that’s been teased with artist Travis Mercer?

7 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer our questions! I’ve been loving your run in the comics so far, and I particularly enjoyed your time on The Flash, as I was completely hooked right from the first arc. It was so much fun to see Wally jump around to different time periods with different Flashes all as part of the same story. If you had the chance to take one of those time periods/Flashes from your opening arc and make a miniseries/ongoing out of it, which would it be and why?

6 Likes

Hello, hope you’re doing well,

If im not mistaken flash was the only ongoing series to tie into dark crisis. How hard was it to incorporate the massive crossover into what you had already been working on and how exactly did you figure out how to do it. (Also good job on flash, i really liked dark crisis)

7 Likes

Hi Jeremy,

I enjoyed your run on Jay Garrick: The Flash in the New Golden Age mini. Do you have any plans to revisit Jay, Joan, and Judy down the line?

6 Likes

Jeremy!! Big fan since your awesome Flash run! I buy everything with your name on it.

My question is about your writing process: You’ve written a lot of characters with incredibly rich legacies and stories. Is it tough to think of new situations to put them in it? Have you ever run into issues modernizing a character or story?

Keep being awesome Jeremy!

7 Likes

Hi Jeremy! Thanks for answering questions. Love your work, and it was fun meeting you at SDCC last year. I’ve loved seeing other earth lanterns in your Green Lantern run recently. Assuming there’s more of that coming up, how do you balance Hal being the “star” of the book with still giving cool moments to each of the other earth lanterns (who all have their fans)?

Take care!

6 Likes

hey jeremy
i saw that stephanie brown related project image float around online
i would love to see that

is she your favorite batfamily character or is that another ?

5 Likes

Loved your flash run sad to see it end so soon, and I’m loving this green lantern run. Is their another character for DC you would enjoy writing ?

7 Likes

Who is your favorite non-human Corps member, and why?

7 Likes

Hey Jeremey! Love all your DC work and excited to see where you’re taking Hal and the gang in the future, but more importantly;

Besides Stargirl, who do you think would be besties with Boom?

8 Likes

Hi Jeremy. What comic series/storylines did you read growing up that you think have influenced how you craft your stories?

6 Likes

Aloha Jeremy,
What are some of your favorite stories/arcs/single issues from the Green Lantern mythos?
Keep up the great work on your current run, Mahalo!

8 Likes

Hi Jeremy!

Would you ever consider taking up the reins of the whole Justice Society team?

I’d love to see it. Thanks for all the great comics.

7 Likes

Hey Mr. Adams! My question is: if you wrote Batman, what could we expect from it? I personally hope it would be like the Batman soul of the dragon movie you wrote! I definitely want a high octane, kick butt Batman book. Thanks so much!
(P.S. I definitely wanna see you do a blue beetle book :smiling_face:)

6 Likes

question jeremy i am just wondering what is your favorite thing from green lantern and also with your amazing flash run bringing back the super sons which by the way i was so happy about thank you, but i am curious is it possible for both green lantern and wally’s kids to reunite with the super sons in a future story just wondering?

5 Likes