Jehdbdudhdbd

idhdbd

8 Likes

I’d love it, but I’d be worried he’d be redundant with Ray and Nate there already. They all have a similar big dork energy.

1 Like

I agree, but he could be part of the next season. He could be not necessarily part of the team, but could help in a greater threat.

1 Like

I’d also love it if they had to go to the future next season instead of the past, it would be very interesting.

2 Likes

They could also make a connection to Blue Beetle. Blue Beetle should have his own show, the Blue Beetle similar to the Young Justice version though. The first season could be when he starts off first getting the scarab attached to him, and learning how to control the powers it gives him. The last episode of the first season could be when Booster Gold appears because history would be messed up, and the old Blue Beetle dies I think too soon, so then the first two episodes of the second season could be them and other Blue Beetle’s throughout time trying to fix it, then the show would get the connection to the Arrowverse and the show would continue as normal. He could probably have a crossover between one of the heroes, but not really appear that much because he is a young hero and all.

2 Likes

He can be the 3rd stooge ray Nate and booster

With the way, they write the male characters on DC Legends Booster would be the adult in the room.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s still in effect, but a couple of years ago Blue Beetle was off limits. There were plans to use the Ted Kord version of the character on Arrow, but the Arrow showrunners were told no by the WB execs so they introduced The Atom. There may have been a similar issue with Booster Gold which is why they had Rip Hunter instead.

1 Like

I listen to the Justice League International Bwah Ha Ha podcast and there are many episodes where the Legends are compared to the JLI. Ray and Nate are often considered to be the Blue Beetle and Booster Gold of the Team. (I wonder if that would make Mick Rory, Guy Gardner?)

1 Like

Although they haven’t had Blue Beetle, Kord Industries has played a major background to many an Arrowverse show. Kinda like a competitor to Palmer Tech
I do see the connection to JLI. Never made connection between Mick and Guy.
By the way, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) made it onto an
episode of Smallville season 10 episode 18.

1 Like

Booster no. Skeets heck yeah!!!

Gideon needs “a ship”

1 Like

I didn’t know about the Blue Beetle on Arrow thing, that would explain all the name drops of Kord Industries and Ted Kord early in the shows run.

As for Booster… I did before, Rip is his ancestor (or vice versa forgot exactly how it worked but they were related) and the time travel and comedy lends to it. But sadly the best time to bring him on seems to have passed. They have been more mystical in recent years although the setup looks like next season might tone it down, and have been less and less comic book oriented. The multiple new characters haven’t even had comic book counterparts unless you count Nate’s father having the same name as the Steel before him in the comics, which was an easter egg at best. They are still in the arrowverse but are less and less a superhero show anymore.

So yeah, would still love to see it anyway, but think the best chance to use him is probably gone.

Ironically, Ray was originally supposed to be Ted Kord. But WB changed their mind on them using him. So they went with Ray instead.

Considering that Booster Gold’s son, Rip Hunter, founded the legends I think it would be perfect to have him at least appear on the show. Maybe like Jonah Hex, just appear once a season or so.

2 Likes