Jason Todd TITANS Spin off

Curran is killin it as Jason Todd! :crossed_fingers:the spin off will be part of the 2020 lineup.

1 Like

Yes. All the ideas yes

An Outlaws series would be cool. Maybe since this would be in the same universe as Titans, it would be the Rebirth version (Artemis and Bazarro). But I think they would need an actor who is a little older to pull it off.

1 Like

Hi guys, any updates on this thing? I think I heard rumors regarding with this spin-off so Iā€™m searching through the community to check if anyone is suggesting anything. Yes, a super jason todd fan here and couldnā€™t wait to see the show in 2020.

1 Like

Ionnoboutallat chief they can just easily do that within Titans no need for a spin off

Why not just have a bat family tv show

2 Likes

Jason just didnā€™t belong with the Titans

I love to Jason, He is my favorite character about anyone from DC and Marvel is Jason Todd, it is because of him that I started reading DC after the Arkham Knight game, his tragedy since he was a child living in an abusive home, he survived only on the streets (we have the secret of the will of Bruce in the battle for the hood who was never known what he was referring to but there are suspicions of child abuse or prostitution), the rude, ill-spoken robin, who died at the hands of the joker and then resurrected in his coffin to be kidnapped by Talia released to the well and manipulate it, he was too dense and a little crazy the boy. With all this my poor baby has risen from the ashes and does justice, I love him totally. Personally, I think Damian is a very cheap copy of Jason Todd, only as he is Bruceā€™s biological son and Dickā€™s favorite, they give his horrible personality a free pass. The Batclan does not deserve Jason, today when I read Robin 80 years my heart broke with the story of Jason, he is the best.

Many times I think that DC does not do it justice, many writers often put it as a stupid or just do it aside.