Jason Todd TITANS Spin off

I know that we have seen little of Jason Todd in TITANS but I would honestly love a Jason Spin off. I would also love to see a lot of character development leading up to when the joker kills him and when he is revived by Talia. Lemme know what you think!!!

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/7a9ad96c8dd83e627871db876b8cff86/5C7A9EFD/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/44538804_268474220523278_7779898263699084213_n.jpg

6 Likes

He is my favorite dc character, I would love a Redhood and Arsenal tv show. I would want starfire to stick to titans instead of joking the outlaws

4 Likes

I think thats exactly what DC is doing by introducing all these other heroes in Titans. We could have a Hawk and Dove spinoff and a Red Hood spinoff later.

2 Likes

Well I know a Stargirl DC Universe TV show is coming but I don’t know about a Hawk and Dove Spin off because they were just about to retire when dick showed up at their apartment

1 Like

Maybe a prequel series

1 Like

I think this is the last we have seen of them this season so basing it off that it would most definitely be a prequel

I’m a big fan of Jason Todd, but only under the right people. I’d green light it only with Judd Winick running the show.

2 Likes

@JasonToddSuperfan Hawk, Dove, and the Doom Patrol are gonna show up later in the season.

1 Like

Again*

1 Like

I think Curran is doing a fantastic Job so far nothing but love for him portraying Jaybird

1 Like

YES!

1 Like

Curran was great as Jason Todd, truly giving the character a breath of fresh air. I would love to see him elsewhere, as Jason Todd could always use more media attention. But what I would really love is a show that focuses on all the players of the Batfamily. Let’s bring in Cass and Stephanie, and Damien, too. I want to see them all together outside of the comics!

Jason Todd is the best part of titans. Yes he should get more screen time.

1 Like

As other people have suggested, I would like to see Jason take Dick’s spot on Titans, freeing Dick up for a Nightwing show. After a season of character development on Titans Jason should then face the Joker, and be replaced by Tim. All of this would lead to the Red Hood.

2 Likes

I like that Idea a lot I think Curran is an awesome Jason and I think he should have a Red Hood and the Outlaws Show.

1 Like

I would love this!

1 Like

Ain’t gonna lie dick and everyone that isn’t a titan is the best part of the show

1 Like

As long as they get a different actor.

I don’t think that actor can carry a show, but he is great as a supporting player.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh, several seasons, and include his death, his Lazarus resurrection, his lost memory years, and finally the Red Hood (and his outlaws). All seem from Jason’s perspective. (Because the comics gave us much of this in flashbacks, and a lot of it from Batman’s perspective)

1 Like