Jason Todd is the best thing about Titans...

If you don’t agree, you are just wrong.

Hope he kicks Dick’s tail one final time before he gets crowbarred.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say he’s the best, but I agree they cast him well and he’s one of the show’s highlights.

2 Likes

I’m waiting to see if/how they create a dynamic between Jadon and Superboy.

I am really liking him. His tenure as robin was a long time ago in the comics, and it is great to get a reminder of the kind of ROBIN he was.

1 Like

I find his character annoying and I am waiting for the crowbar with anticipation.

3 Likes

I want Redhood

4 Likes

I’m only watching the Jason parts

He’s fun, but I’m going to have zero sympathy for him when he gets crowbar’d. Absolute psychopath selfish hypocritical asshole. He deserves it.

1 Like

While I personally agree with you regarding my opinion of Jason Todd, I would like to remind you guys to refrain from profanity per the community guidelines.

3 Likes

Love Jason but can’t wait to see where this goes because we all know this is going. It is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

2 Likes

I like him better in show than I ever like him as Robin in the books. I wonder if he’ll follow the same storyline where he needs to die for a minute or if he’ll just decide to be Red Hood at some point. Maybe in a " hey, if Dick can do it, I can, too! " too sort of way.

1 Like

I agree, especially when Dick body slams that sucker.

1 Like

Dick’s the biggest cry baby loser. Jason should be the leader.

1 Like

I’ve always hated Jason Todd as a character, but I’m a fan of this version. Hes strangely likable even though he behaves like a complete tool. Hes definitely one of the stronger points.

2 Likes

"Dick’s the biggest cry baby loser. Jason should be the leader. "

Loser who one-shot’d Jason without effort, after Jason was a complete crybaby and tried to punch him for no reason like the immature idiot he is.

6 Likes

He’s definitely one of the best parts of it. Both acting-wise, and writing wise. You really feel for him, while also being annoyed at the same time. That was always everything that culminated Jason Todd in his comic run. We break him down immensely on #TitanTalk. We want to build this Titans community, creating a weekly podcast breakdown of each episode. Listen, like, tweet/follow us @vigilante1939, ask questions, give us things to debate. This fall is ALL TITANS all the time, lets go!! https://twitter.com/Vigilante1939/status/1176900431005519872?s=20

1 Like

He’s fine, but he’s like a caricature of Jim Starlin’s version of the character, and he’s nothing like the versions from Gerry Conway, Doug Moench, Alan Moore, Mike Barr, and Max Allan Collins.

Who cares, he’s one of the few actors who has done something with his character and brings some much needed energy to the show.

I care to the same degree that I care about Star Trek 2009’s depiction of Jim Kirk as a reckless Lothario. That is to say, I’m not thrilled that people read it back into the original series when he really wasn’t like that (a trend referred to on TV Tropes as Flanderization), but I’m fine with it in the new medium as an alternative take on the character. I do like Jason in Titans, even if he isn’t “my” Jason.

3 Likes

^ oh definitely