Jason needs to die for Red Hood to be introduced in later episodes!

Starfire can fly . But she hasn’t yet .She will save Jason or Conner will jump in and catch him. That’s my opinion

If they killed Jason now they would have to change the whole Red Hood story line.
Plus he’s too much of a fun character, I would hate to se him go so quickly

4 Likes

Honestly, I hope the show doesn’t go the route of killing Jason off so quickly. The DC shows seem to be slightly altering canon storylines as of late so they may actually do this in order to introduce the Red Hood by substituting Dick Grayson and Deathstroke for Batman and Joker. I just don’t think the show has had enough time to develop the relationship between Dick and Jason to compare to the previous iteration. Cool to see that the community is split evenly though over this as opposed to back when the entire comic reading community voted to have this child beat to death with a crowbar back in the '80s.

4 Likes

This is true statement

But we just got him honestly. If they did it later, I feel like that’d have fleshed out his character and really have a better impact than killing him in episode 4. Idk I want red hood but later.

2 Likes

it sucks that they’re altering the entire storyline, by having Jason Todd Robin killed by Deathstroke instead of Joker killing him with a crowbar. sometimes, in the case of A Death In The Family, Batman storyline, they shouldn’t change it.

2 Likes

Yea…um…Chances are he’s gonna be saved.

Wait until the cliffhanger is resolved.

Well yeah but not so soon I want him to last a while. He grew up as Robin. And I wanna see him grow up a bit