Jason needs to die for Red Hood to be introduced in later episodes!

Join if you are a Red Hood fan.

9 Likes

I’m good wif it.

Yes but not by Slade.

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

i doubt that Jason’s death would mean Red Hood would show up on Titans. Slade being the one to take him out would further alter the dynamics, and reason why Jason took the Red Hood mantle to begin with. it really wouldn’t make any sense in all honesty.

5 Likes

I think Jason should live. It is too soon for the Redhood. Deathstroke cant be the one to kill him. Though I am sure DS is going to best the crap out if him. Honestly I am hoping for a different actor.
Why is Bruce so old? I wss thinking late 40s

2 Likes

No.

It’s too soon.

3 Likes

they wont kill him off he well be saved but the question is by who?

1 Like

the sec Robin becomes red hood and this Robin does not die by sled hand but by the joker I thank he gets beat to death if I remember right

1 Like

ok in wrong so Jason Todd, the former Robin killed by the Joker in Batman: A Death in the Family, is revealed to have been resurrected by Ra’s al Ghul via the Lazarus Pit. But the pit changes him and his emotions and he becomes the new Red Hood. His debut culminates in a fateful confrontation with those he feels have wronged him. so I was a little right he does get killed by the joker

It’s too soon and it MUST BE AT THE JOKER’s hands (via crowbar) Any other way would be disrespectful to Jason’s story.

2 Likes

I could see Jason dying at the end of the season. If he does I don’t want to see Red Hood until at least season 4 or 5.

Personally I’m down for a version of Jason Todd’s story where he isn’t defined by his death. I think with enough imagination, the same morally ambiguous character development, even Red Hood elements, can be achieved in exploring the character even without his horrible death. :woman_shrugging:

I want Red Hood. This is clearly a new take on the origin which I am totally fine with to have him on Titans. Especially if Slade himself is the one who brings him back(with his connections to league of assassins and Ras Al Ghul) and maybe reprogramming Red Hood kind of like Slade tried to do with Robin in Teen Titans

1 Like

Kill Jason you cowards!

More than likely Jason is surviving the episodes. No need to rush things.

Also, while the crowbar gets a lot of credit, I’m sure the explosion plays a part in Jason’s death in the comics.

3 Likes

I saw a crowbar today. Always take one picture with the crowbar.

1 Like

I would love a Red Hood story, so it would make sense if Jason died. But again if he didnt and maybe they did a Judas Contract maybe Jason could be the traitor and become Red Hood

With the knowledge of Superboy coming soon I feel like Jason will live. My prediction is Conner will swoop in and save him last second and that’ll be his he’s introduced to us. But I would love to see red hood

1 Like

Joker kills Jason

1 Like