Jared Leto to Play Joker in Zack Snyder's 'Justice League'

Well, you’ll be hard pressed to find me defend SS. All I’ll say is if you watch any of Ayers other films they are nothing like SS. It’s common knowledge now that the film was re-cut by by the studio and Ayer had a different idea, and I would love to see it.
For me, saying MoS is doing longterm damage to DC is like saying Burton ruined Batman because he didnt stick with the 66 tv show that everyone was familiar with. But many comics fans saw it as a return to form for the character, returning to his dark roots.
As a comic book fan since the 80s, I see MoS as a return to form to Superman’s sci-fi roots. The Reeve era was far more damaging in my eyes, because now people think the only tone Superman should be portrayed in is fun and campy, which were never really selling points for me as a comic reader. I never picked up a Superman comic to see him save cats from trees and deliver public service announcements about public transportation. I like MoS because it is FAR more in line with Superman in comics, in my view, than any other live action or tv/cartoon series.

Sorry if I misjudged you, but your comment wasnt exactly dripping with unbiased sentiment…

2 Likes