James Gunn's New Superman Suit Revealed!

Thanks! I appreciate you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Matthew.Sunset! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :superhero:

4 Likes

Thanks! I think I’ll be alright. I have a lot to sit down with! :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the DC Forum, @Matthew.Sunset

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Regarding the suit: The main things that jump out at me are the Kingdom Come styling on the chest logo and the fact that it looks like he’s done some s*** in this thing. It isn’t all pristine like he’s shown up and everybody present says, “Oh crap, Superman’s here! I give up!”

And as far as some of the other characters they’ve mentioned: Metamorpho? Fan-f-ing-tastic. Guy Gardner? Bout time we get a GL, though I’m surprised it wasn’t John. With a someone like Fillion playing him, apparently GLs have been around the Abramsverse a while.

Anyhow, I’m old enough to remember the really cheesy stuff that was put on in the 70s (and I’m not even talking about Bixby’s Hulk and the still-gorgeous Lynda Carter WW). I look forward to any movie that tries to tackle this material. Some have been better than others, but for a long time, I never thought I’d see anything that was able to do superheroes justice

1 Like

This photo reveal is low-key hilarious

There is clearly a big threat attacking the city, I think even GL is trying to fight it with maybe a couple other heroes. But Clark is like “okay, time to put my suit on, nice and easy, don’t rush things” :rofl:

I do legit like the suit

2 Likes

He’s letting the other heroes get some practice in because the moment he joins the fight, it’ll be over :laughing:

3 Likes

Liking the suit!! The collar looks solid. Excited to see what this Universe has in store.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend!

Yeees, same!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Is that the Emerald Empress’s Emerald Eye (with a paint job) over the city?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Matthew.Sunset !

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @edge.fallov.36946. Please let me or the other moderators know if you need anything!

3 Likes

James and I approve. :+1:t2:

“You know Mr. Gunn?”

Nope (and even if I did, I wouldn’t publicly admit to it; NDAs and such), but come on, he probably likes Dr. Pepper…right?

I know that when I see Superman throughout its theatrical run next year, I’mma ram Dr. Pepper down my drinkhole, as I loves me movies, Superman, Superman-themed movies and Dr. Pepper.

2 Likes

Well, at least you know what you like! There’s strength in admitting your preferences. Especially in a world that is scared to state boundaries!

1 Like