James Gunn Named Person of the Year by PETA

3 Likes

How? he has endangered an intergalactic racoon at least 3 times

4 Likes

Ikr??? Everything that racoon went through was thanks to this man. Disgusting that PETA didn’t do their research, did they even watch the movies?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen Vol. 3.

3 Likes

Oh you should. It’s really good. I would also say it’s the most “James Gunn” film of the trilogy.

2 Likes

Congrats to him

2 Likes

That is why I havent seen it. Im not a big fan of james gunns style of movies.

3 Likes

I feel I should point out that PETA is absolutely not the organization it claims to be. In just 2020 alone, PETA euthanized almost 70% of the animals that was put under their care. They are not an organization that gives one whit of care about animals at all, and they’re just trying to cling on good names like James Gunn like a parasite.

5 Likes

PETA is a terrible organization, This award means nothing.

6 Likes

Has anybody seen Chad Thornsberry on Youtube? hes got a bit about doing stand-up for PETA. its really good in my opinion.

3 Likes

I should probably take that ‘congrats’ back then??

4 Likes

I hate PETA. All my homies hate PETA.

6 Likes

If I won the award I’d probably throw it away honestly

3 Likes

So I’ve done my research on PETA, and yeah… I take my congrats back lol

A part of me felt that there was something about PETA that annoyed me, but I think I was thinking about something else. Then I looked back at a post I had made some months ago in the Iceberg Lounge and remembered that I screenshot a post about PETA’s dumb statements on Twitter.

Me and my forgetful brain lol

5 Likes

My daughter sabotaged it.

3 Likes

I need to hop back on my Earth, and fix it now lol.

I think it’s time to expand my Bat-family

3 Likes

I would distance myself from PETA if I was him. Not an organization you want your name attached to.

4 Likes