iZombie - TV Show

Are you sad Lowell died? Also, did you think Major would become basically a zombie hunter?

1 Like

@zulmara5.38205

Yes and no on Lowell. I never really trusted him - something about the way the actor played the role made me think he was hiding something - but knowing Liv loved him and the way it went down, yes.

Major was following the clues and trail. Can’t fault him at all. The episode where Liv was hallucinating threw me for a bit but was well done - I though Major had accepted her but the way the butcher shop scene played out was very well set-up and executed.

Where’s the best friend/roomate?
What’s going to happen to Major (Babineaux was investigating him)?
What will Ravi’s reaction be to how Liv used the cure?
WHAT IS THE REACTION TO LIV REFUSING TO SAVE HER OWN BROTHER!?!

Those are the cliffhangers I was left with and am looking forward to starting Season Two…on Sunday night.

1 Like

Lowell was never evil though. Yeah, the hallucination was a crazy scene! Right, Peyton found out about Liv in that incredible scene!!!

Season 2 is another good one.

1 Like

iZombie really was an ingenious show, and it is going to forever annoy me that I can’t add it to my ‘physical home media’ collection because the fourth and fifth seasons weren’t released physically

2 Likes

That stinks!

1 Like

Yellow RPM

I loved the show and ive always wanted to get into the comics. Me and my girlfriend have watched all 5 seasons I think twice lol​:grin:

1 Like

Wish they could have done a Thriller joke

1 Like

Season Two starts now for me!

It’s a heck of a season, enjoy.

Off to a helluva start! Blaine is working in the utopium trade, Major is recruited to literally hunt down and kill zombies and Liv’s new roomate works for Maxx Rager (LIVE TO THE MAXX!). We’re off!

Yep! Blaine may be human now but he’s still a piece of crap. Major still doesn’t have it easy, he was a zombie killer and unfortunately people took notice. Even worse now both Blaine and Major can sense zombies.

1 Like

iZombie had a great cast and look which is why I checked it out, Major, Ravi, the cop - most of the support was really well cast. Personally, I was never keen on Blaine as a character or for the actor, however.

And I’m really just tired of procedurals, which is why I never gave this more of a shot than watching bits and pieces of S1 simply because I was home at the time. It’s also why I never gave Lucifer the time of day.