I've visited this site 84 days as of today, but still haven't gotten the badge for visiting 30 days

I’ve visited this site 84 days as of today, but still haven’t gotten the badge for visiting 30 days. Is this a glitch or is this something I did? How do I fix it?

1 Like

Contact the @Moderators, let them know and they’ll be happy to help you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was looking at your badges, you’re so lucky to get the Lex Luthor badge! Getting 50 likes are so hard to get. The highest likes I’ve got on one thread was 38. Just short of 12 likes. Oh well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just got it last night lol. thanks

1 Like

@Moderator ?

1 Like

Yup, they’ll be happy to help you with anything you need, or questions you may have. They also make sure this community board is a safe place to visit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Jurisdiction - We’ve gone ahead and manually granted you with the badge. Hope that helps! But for future reference, that specific badge is granted for members who have visited 30 days in a row, not just 30 days in total. We’ve manually granted it because looking at your activity, you’re almost at the 30 day in a row mark anyway.

Thanks for helping out with this one @Reaganfan78!

BBH :orange_heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.