I'VE SEEN THE SNYDER CUT! I'VE SEEN THE SNYDER CUT!

Was this posted on April Fools?

1 Like

Ahaha I knew it wasn’t real as soon as I saw the user-name behind it! :wink: (no offense, I say that with adoration)

I wasn’t here to read it on April Fool’s day but I got excited before realizing this is the same funny person who’s been posting all those inventive quips in a thread about why DC is better than Marvel. You’ve busted my gut quite a few times, is all I’m saying! :joy: Respect!

1 Like

Knew this was fake lol.

Ya it’s fake but don’t we wish it were true?..why can’t it be true?.. ;_;

1 Like

“Shark still looks fake.”

1 Like

OMG, they actually moved this to Fan Creations.

Mods… I love you.

6 Likes

@longlivethebat Dude, that’s very nice of you to say. I do enjoy having fun here. I do have watch myself that I don’t take things too fsr. I think I came close with this one.

@HCQ Yeah it belongs here

1 Like

@InMango You knew NOTHING!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Gibbyhertz I just got a chance to watch your link and that was awesome! I’ve never seen that movie before and now plan on doing so. :slight_smile:

@DCComicsCrisis - it was a well-intended April Fool’s joke. Even if it hurts my heart that that’s all it is :joy:

I think you bring a great levity to this place, a sense of humor always in your back pocket to reach for when you need it. And you’re level (or “whelmed”, I should say haha) when you need to be. So of course I trust your judgement on what you think you should do, but… personally I’ve got no problems with anything you’ve done… (aside from dissing the Merry Marvel Marching Society :rage: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

@longlivethebat LMAO

1 Like

you don’t understand but this ONE post gives me so much hope and idk what to do with all this excitement. I’ve already seen Shazam like 4 times. the DCEU is looking real good rn

2 Likes

wait nvm i just found out it was an april fool’s joke lol