I'VE SEEN THE SNYDER CUT! I'VE SEEN THE SNYDER CUT!

Now for desert and everyone that reads the message boards can join in. But lets see just how many reply without scrolling down first. :smirk:

This is how hoaxes get started, you know.

5 Likes

@HCQ and Urban Legends. If those happens… … … that would be AWESOME!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it. You so lucky!

@Gibbyhertz Sorry Gibby it was an April Fools :innocent:. I explain it in a message above.

1 Like

Yeah, figured this was a little too good to be true. The release schedule seemed a little long for just releasing another cut of a movie they already made, and it would be incredibly strange if they cut out the main villain from the last part of the movie. Nice effort, though.

1 Like

@BatJamags I thank ya

@Gibbyhertz, this is a troll post. Don’t fall for it.

3 Likes

But I did have an answer ready to go for that if I were asked. Here goes…

Warners was very much against using Darkseid due to the MCU and its use of Thanos. They where at odds with Snyder over this before the movie even began pre-production. Its one of, if not the main reason why Zach lost favor with the studio. He wouldnt budge on his use of Darkseid and that caused him to burn a lot of bridges. Warners was already planning on possibly firing Snyder and having someone come in and re-edit with Steppenwolf becoming the big bad.

1 Like

I think I just saw Elvis…

1 Like

This guy should be banned from posting, lame.

3 Likes

@Jewell-El You should be banned from posting You’re lame. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No reason to name call. I will be contacting my lawyer Adrian Chase.

5 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

You know you’re old when you wanna call Perry Mason…

Darn it! Now I’m on the wrong thread…

2 Likes

Reported for destroying my entire reason for living :sob::sob::sob:.

3 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You almost had me up to the Gerald Butler part – though now that I think about it, I think he could definitely play a good Orion.

2 Likes

That is why I wanted to know the rating. Also, no way in heck would that movie have been lighthearted if Batman still killed people.

1 Like

In this scene DCComicsCrisis is Cuba Gooding Jr. driving the bus and we are the passengers…

https://youtu.be/b04QYRKl9U4

4 Likes