It's Two Face Day today!

5 Likes
5 Likes

That would be a great short story, a special two page spread by Neal Adams in this week’s Detective Comics would have done the trick nicely.

7 Likes

My first Two-Face comic

8 Likes

6 Likes

2 2 2 2 2!

6 Likes

The first comic book I ever read featured Two Face!

9 Likes

Greg Rucka wrote a story very similar in Detective Comics #755

Two Face makes a surprise apearance at Jim Gordons retirement party, but it doesn’t play out how you’d think…

9 Likes

I’ve just finish watching Batman Vs. Two-Face.:grinning:

I think William Shatner did a good job playing him. :slightly_smiling_face:

:two_facehappyhqtas:

8 Likes

Oh, William Shatner did a great job of playing Two Face! It makes me wish he had appeared as the character on the old TV show.

5 Likes

My most fave DCU villain. :+1: The personification of his duality is entrenched so fittingly within the duality thematic of B’Man’s world. Here are my most fave stories featuring Gotham’s famed bestower of justice who fell so far and so tragically from grace-

:coin: :gemini: :yin_yang:

8 Likes

Great story which I read on this very service when I was learning all I could about Sasha Bordeaux.

Greg Rucka actually has written a few fascinating stories about Two-Face I can think of - most notably Convergence: The Question. (Have I mentioned I love Greg Rucka? :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

That has happened before.

5 Likes

Yes! Two-Face Strikes Twice made the list!

(Can we please get that story here, DCUI? Pretty please?)

7 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s a poll, in 200 years from now, do you think fans of DC Comics (If it still exists in the future) will celebrate a Two-Face Day on 2/22/2222?

Will There Be Two-Face Day On 2/22/2222?
  • Yes, I think it’s a Possibility.
  • No, Nobody is going to care about a 280 year old character!

0 voters

:two_facehappyhqtas:

3 Likes

I was planning to start reading some Gerry Conway Justice League and happened to discover his first issue:

It was a great TWO-parter. :two_facehappyhqtas:

6 Likes

Here’s some appropriate programming for 2/22/2022 **

** although they didn’t have the foresight to release Super Pets today, and only Dark Knight Rises and Static Shock are currently on HBO Max.

6 Likes

:eyes: Must have!

5 Likes

you’ll need #126 as well to complete the story

yes, it’s a TWO parter!

7 Likes