It's Two Face Day today!

Tuesday, February 22nd 2022

Any business in Gotham with a references to 2 in it would have to take the day off :grin:

11 Likes

From the 13th Dimension website 22 Two Face covers. Enjoy!

10 Likes

I kind of love the idea that the Batfamily would spend weeks planning for a huge crime spree from Two-Face and his gang on this day, only for nothing to happen because Harvey’s coin came up on the good side that morning :laughing:

14 Likes

That would be a great story!! :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Oh you beat me by an hour!:laughing: There’s a good chance The @Moderators will move my Two-Face thread into this one, love it that the date is 2/22/22, Two-Face day! :smiley:

:two_facehappyhqtas:

5 Likes

harvey-dent-coin-flip
Today’s date is 2/22/22!
So this thread is about Two-Face!
Please feel free to share anything from arts to toys or favorite things about him!:smiley:

Here’s my Minecraft art of Two-Face…

9 Likes

Joking (and merging) aside, great Minecraft piece!

6 Likes

:rofl:Thankyou @staticshocks, love the Steve Urkel gif! I should watch Family Matter on HBO Max, haven’t seen it since I was a kid.:nerd_face:

6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

That would be a great short story, a special two page spread by Neal Adams in this week’s Detective Comics would have done the trick nicely.

7 Likes

My first Two-Face comic

8 Likes

6 Likes

2 2 2 2 2!

6 Likes

The first comic book I ever read featured Two Face!

9 Likes

Greg Rucka wrote a story very similar in Detective Comics #755

Two Face makes a surprise apearance at Jim Gordons retirement party, but it doesn’t play out how you’d think…

9 Likes

I’ve just finish watching Batman Vs. Two-Face.:grinning:

I think William Shatner did a good job playing him. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oh, William Shatner did a great job of playing Two Face! It makes me wish he had appeared as the character on the old TV show.

5 Likes

My most fave DCU villain. :+1: The personification of his duality is entrenched so fittingly within the duality thematic of B’Man’s world. Here are my most fave stories featuring Gotham’s famed bestower of justice who fell so far and so tragically from grace-

:coin: :gemini: :yin_yang:

8 Likes