It's official! Nick Jonas casted as Bruce Wayne/Batman in Matt Reeves upcoming Batman film

Looks like Matt Reeves has found his leading man according to Entertainment and CBR.com. I’m just excited for a new Batman movie! What do you guys think of the choice?

1 Like

Not to crazy about it but at least we are getting more Batman. Seems like it would be just as out-of-the-element as Val Kilmer and George Clooney as Batman but here’s to hope.

Despite that though, will I go see it day 1? Definitely.

Now, what I’m more interested in is who will the villain be and who’s going to play the villain?

1 Like

Mab, you oeiple are gullible. This is pretty clearly an April Fool’s joke.

That should read “people” (stupid phone keyboard).

2 Likes

checks the date Mmm hmmm.

3 Likes

:joy:

Rumor has it that Justin Beiber is being looked at for the role of Scarecrow (talk about scary) and Justin Timberlake as Alfred

1 Like

@DigificWriter

Sure, call me gullible but I’m not falling for an April fool’s joke a second time, you just clearly cannot type :stuck_out_tongue:

But meh, this is what happens when you have so many things going on - work, family, etc. You literally forget it’s April fool’s day, so yeah, I fell for it but then again, I didn’t open link and read the article. It’s not that huge of a deal to me either way hehe

2 Likes

Rumor has it that Justin Bieber was a big Canadian conjob and will retire soon.

1 Like

Also justin Bieber confirmed as Robin. Next Batman movie to be a musical producer by the people behind Glee. Can’t wait!

Well now, that’s just schwarbage!

=)

1 Like

I almost fell for this… Almost.

Is there a DC villain named April Fools?