It's Lexmas Time! Watch Party - Smallville S5 E9 Lexmas! Christmas Eve (12/24) @ 8 PM EST!

Merry Christmas Smallville Fan Club!

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for!

We’re watching Lexmas on Christmas Eve! :christmas_tree:

tumblr_5fbdc29cb145236358b046ab3e8037ad_65022497_400

When: Saturday, December 25, 2021 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 5, Episode 9: Lexmas :santa:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

On Christmas Eve, Lex is being a Grinch and he soon finds himself in a happier place, until it’s not. Meanwhile, the Daily Planet has tons of toys that need to be delivered but there’s not enough time! Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Rick Rosenthal
Writers: Holly Harold

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Kenneth Welsh Drunk Santa
Alisen Down Lillian Luthor
Adrian Holmes Griff
Jerry Wasserman Dr. Yaeger Scanlan
Chelah Horsdal Dr. McCann
Adam J. Harrington Dr. Litvack
Cassandra Sawtell Little Girl
Elfina Luk Female Gang member
Jorge Vargas Male Gang member
Nico Ghisi Alexander Luthor, Jr.
Brad Loree Surgeon
Bud the Dog Shelby
Lori Henry Dr. Litvack’s Assistant
Tony Morgan Shopper

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

tumblr_8f8ae102d78bc7896ea35b50fea24bd5_8f128a02_540

That’s right folks! Hopefully you’re feeling the holly jollies of the holidays but if not, this one should do it for ya!

1. What other episodes of Smallville make you think of the holidays or winter in general? :snowman_with_snow:
  2. Do the Kent’s wrap Clark’s gifts in lead? :see_no_evil:
  3. It’s the Smallville Secret Santa Gift Exchange sponsored by Luthor Corp so your budget is infinite! Who’s name did you draw and what are you getting them? :gift:

Rules:

1. SPOILERS ALLOWED! – Since this is outside our Season 1 Watch Series, feel free to discuss spoilers and future plot points in this thread! The more the merrier!

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

2 Likes

Favorite quote from Lex in a second Christmas episode, “I am your boss! Merry Christmas Lois, I’ve just bought the Daily Planet.” :fearful:Uh-oh!
Hey @Bar-El bet you know who Chloe’s Secret Santa is. And No it’s not @DC89. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Smallville Christmas: The Lost Episode

Lex: Morning already? Wait where am I?
Lana: Morning Lex, better get dress, we don’t want to be late for movie watch along, The Kents are showing some new movie called Elf or something.
Lex: What’s an Elf?
Lana: About some guy wearing a Elf suit, who knows. I heard it’s really funny.
(Later that night)

Jonathan: Lex, Lana, Merry Christmas, so glad you guys can make it. Elf is such a funny movie.
Lex: Glad to be here Mr. Kent. Where’s Clark.
Jonathan: He’s in a living room playing Santa, while Martha is making her famous Peanut butter balls and frosted surgar cookies.

Clark: Hey Lex, Ready for the movie watch along?
Lex: Yeah, guess I am. Clark.
(2 hours later)
tumblr_15a0801e5470198062cb38ac12a31e41_913f9520_540
Lana: That was a perfect Christmas evening, wouldn’t you agree Lex?
Lex: A little too perfect.
(Then Lex wakes up and meet with somebody)
MV5BMjJmNTIzZjktYTlkYS00NjcyLTkxZjktZWYxNWI1NmYxNTQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@.V1_QL75_UY281_CR97,0,190,281
Lex: I had a strange dream last night when life is too perfect for me. It was almost like a fairy tale in some ways. I want you to do me a personal favor, I wish to know everything about Clark and The Kents, I want it all.
2ef96542d93ea38c93563c33dfe06554
Max: Granted. Merry Christmas Lex.
Lex: Merry Christmas, Maxwell Lord.

The End…

3 Likes

And he has to give up lifelong friendship and love. :disappointed_relieved: Lex you poor fool.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make this one, but I’ll be here in spirit, all the same. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

No worries! Just don’t haunt us like Lilian!

1 Like

Perish the thought!

I’ll be busy shaking Christmas presents under the tree, and maybe using my X-ray vision to take a peek at a few items as well. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

My Pa and Ma trust me, so lead-free I be. :grin:

Christmas 1991, though…

1 Like

Hey look at that!

3 Likes

You’re ahead of Collider’s curve, awesome! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Maybe they got their inspiration from me! Must be a Collider writer around here! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Collider wishes they had someone of your talent on their staff. :grin:

1 Like

Don’t forget to gather around this Lexmas tree tonight!

is it too late? nevermind, im early.

1 Like

One hour to go @Jumpercables!

30 minutes!

10 minutes everyone! Get your Santa hats on! :santa:

I’m wearing my Superman pj onesie rn. It’s my Christmas uniform at this point :rofl:

coming on right now!

1 Like