It's Finally Hung Up!

Awesome now you can see them every time you walk by.

4 Likes

Looks phenomenal!

4 Likes

That looks awesome. Good job.
What are the dimensions on the frame?

4 Likes

That looks fantasticā€‹:blush:

1 Like

Thatā€™s super cool. A one of a kind art piece. Nice!

1 Like

Where did you find these? Theyā€™re awesome

3 Likes

You guys are so sweet! Thank you for all the love!

1 Like

I found them at a store at the Mall Of America back in 2016.

1 Like

That is so cool!

2 Likes

that is awesome! Did you glue them to the backing, or use some sort of safe sticky material that can easily be pulled off?

2 Likes

You can also snag these on awesome for about $15 - https://www.amazon.com/Art-Vintage-DC-Comics-Postcards/dp/0811876500

2 Likes

We glued them. Iā€™m not planning on taking it apart so glue was easiest.

Also thatā€™s the box they came in! So yeah, thatā€™s definitely them.

2 Likes

wow, Wow, WOW @Nightroia! This is a stunner! How will your guests ever enter another room of your house when theyā€™re stuck staring at this in the hallway?! I adore everything about it - from the black trim around each card, to the stone finish on the frame, the lighting, the wall youā€™ve chosen to hang it on - Iā€™m speechless. Congratulations to you and your mom on an amazing project! So well done and thank you for sharing with the community!

3 Likes

You are too kind! Thank you! I honestly find myself just standing and staring at it sometimes.

2 Likes

That is one of the best dang collections I have seen in a long while, well done!

2 Likes

An amazing piece of work. Really nice

2 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

This has been on trending discussions for like 3 days, and that is just amazing! I never imagined Iā€™d get this much love for this!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you do! Worth taking a look at every time youā€™re near. I love how it has the quality of something youā€™d find at an upscale comic shop, but the heart of a homemade item shared by you and your family.

Not surprising that this is trending! You should be very proud. Itā€™s a really amazing piece! Thank you for sharing it with all of us! :blush:

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m jealous because thatā€™s way too awesome and crafty! :smiley:

4 Likes