It's A Thanksgiveaway! A Veritable Feast of Omnibus Collections

This Thanksgiving holiday, we’re celebrating by giving away a 21 pound… package of books! Inside you will find Geoff Johns Omnibus editions of:
-Teen Titans
-Brightest Day
-Infinite Crisis

This giveaway runs until November 23rd, so enter while you can! We’ll work on getting a proper box together…

Find this Thanksgiveaway in our News section or by using the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/thanksgiving-feast-omnibus-sweepstakes/

23 Likes

Entered!

6 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Good luck everyone. This one is a good Thanksgiving prize :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m all in! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am thankful for being part of this wonderful community

2 Likes

I’d be pretty happy with this prize.

3 Likes

Entered. Bazinga!

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone. I entered it too and hope I win since I lucked out on that TT omnibus once already by missing the entry.

3 Likes

Awesome. This would be a great partial gift for my brother in law and I to split for Christmas, but who am I kidding, we’ll both thumb through these day one. Thanks DC.

2 Likes

Man, this giveaway is awesome. Thank you guys for doing all of these giveaways. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone! Can’t wait to see who wins! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Entered.
Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So exciting! I cant believe 2 months ago I had no idea about the Teen Titans (much less anything really) and now I cant get enough of it! Want to read and watch everything I’m able to come across!!

5 Likes

Just entered! Good luck to everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

Fingers crossed! Anyone who walks away with this is lucky!

4 Likes

The winner will have a Festivus Miracle of readable delights!

6 Likes

I always get so excited when I see these giveaways pop up lol

9 Likes

Can I just say that I LOVE the frequency of these giveaways. Even tho my chances are slim…it still is fun entering them and knowing that they happen so often keeps my hopes up lol.

On a side note, THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of the hard working mods and people working towards perfecting this app. I just noticed the “Bookmark” option for tagging threads. You guys really are listening because that was something I personally wanted, to be able to go back on threads I commented on the day before. I hope all of the fans will notice and appreciate these small changes before deciding to make an essay rant about the app lol Thanks again DC !!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

ThankZ! :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes