Issues with the app

Does anyone else have issues with the DC app? I went to go onto the app tonight and it’s telling me, again, that my credentials are no longer good. Thankfully I’m still logged on to this page via the Internet on my phone, but my app is locked out, and it usually takes 2 weeks to fix when it happens. So for now, no app until this is over. But it’s just really annoying. This is like the 5th time it’s happened sense DC Universe because DC Infinity.

1 Like

Hey there, friend. I’m sorry you’ve been dealing with that for some time now. My initial advice is to uninstall the app, restart your phone, and then reinstall it to see if that fixes it.

If that doesn’t fix your issue, I suggest you submit a ticket into a support here → yourdcu.com/submit ← so that they can assist you and, at the very least, document what’s going on. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll give that a try after are WAL on Wednesday. Don’t want to accident lock myself out right before! :joy:

Thank you!

2 Likes

I wanted to let you know that deleting the app and redownloading it with an update fixed the issue. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Wonderful news! Happy reading (and posting) :slight_smile:

2 Likes