Issues signing into the form

I am still having issues signing into the form after i log out or clear my browser data…does it take time for the site to recognize your logged in because i keep getting this redirection every time i click on community after reloging in on Chrome i put a space in to so it does not just give a link. i have contacted DC help desk 12 times about this and dont really ever hear back. have mentioned it on here once but it still keeps happening to me.
https:// www.dcuniverseinfinite. com /community-login?redirect-after-register=true&sso=bm9uY2U9NmExNzNjOTk2MjZjNzAwYTRhNWYwZjg0YzNiOTkxZGImcmV0dXJuX3Nzb191cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZjb21tdW5pdHkuZGN1bml2ZXJzZWluZmluaXRlLmNvbSUyRnNlc3Npb24lMkZzc29fbG9naW4%3D&sig=0ef91b0ab43bb40f3f08b703f304a31b75ccfae246836fc9d50c20a00039b89d

2 Likes

Hey there @Nobody.bladesmith.

That’s very odd! I haven’t heard of that happening. Do you mind telling me what device you’re using when this happens?

Also I’m sorry you haven’t heard back from support, but they would not be able to assist you; a totally different support team manages the community site. I’ll be sure to make our admins aware of this so they can look into it - meanwhile if you run into this issue again, can you try using a different browser?

Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

Hey @Nobody.bladesmith — the issue here looks to be, as you’d suspected, needing a moment to be recognized as “online” by the site when logging in through the DCUI page before navigating over to the community. This should only take a few seconds.

If for whatever reason you’re getting stuck on the redirect page, you should still be fine to re-enter your credentials on that page and log in to the community.

Please feel free to provide screenshots if you run into any further trouble with this issue as these links are account-specific and don’t work for other users to investigate. Thanks much!

1 Like

I actually cant when this happens…and jsut deleted the one screenshot i had of it.