ISN'T ANYONE ANGRY ON OUR NEW BATMAN ?

I find it interesting that people keep talking about how young he is, but the actor is in his 30s. Also, I’m sure he’ll buff up a bit as he gets into superhero shape. I do think his facial features are pointier than I typically picture Batman, but most of the live action actors haven’t had the big square jaw. I agree with another poster, who mentioned that the Bat suit/cowl design will play a major role in how well ‘Batman’ comes across on screen.

2 Likes

The question is, will this Batman sparkle in the sun? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

Klone el, man I hope so

I’m not worried about it. He played an amazing yet serious act he played in The Lost City of Z.

2 Likes

I’m going to be upset until the next person they decide is Batman is announced. Team Jacob anyways turkeys

2 Likes

Just give him a chance. Before Batman 89 Michael Keaton was known for his comedic roles and people had a negative reaction to that casting choice and look how it turned out. Don’t judge an actor based on their past roles

4 Likes

You really didn’t notice the 88 other threads on this topic?

3 Likes

There’s more important things in life than joining the internet hive mind of trying to find something to hate.

5 Likes

I am not gonna judge matt reeves. People bitched about affleck and he was great. Matt reeves is one heck of a director and casts perfect actors. I will just wait for batman to be great again.

2 Likes

I’m not upset about Batman. But overall they need to work on DC characters besides Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. How many times are they going to revamp Batman. The way marvel is going it looks like DC is going out of business.

2 Likes

People are outraged every time a new Batman is announced. Most were complaining about Ben Affleck then when he left it was “please don’t go!”. I think a lot just think it because it is cool to hate on Twilight, would bet some who are saying that haven’t even seen him in anything.

2 Likes

It’s entirely possible that Robert Pattinson may be the best Batman ever. Time will tell.

3 Likes

loose
/lo͞os/

verb
set free; release.
“the hounds have been loosed”
synonyms: free, set free, unloose, turn loose, set loose, let loose, let go, release, liberate; More

No, why would they do that?

Last I heard, a deal has yet to be made. There was as much hoopla when Keaton was tapped in the 80’s. Which I lived through. I was nonplussed then as I am now.

1 Like

Last I heard, a deal has yet to be made. There was as much hoopla when Keaton was tapped in the 80’s. Which I lived through. I was nonplussed then as I am now.

Naw. I refuse to be angry over something I haven’t even seen yet. IF he gets the job and IF his handling of the role doesn’t appeal to me then I’ll merely be disappointed not angry over it.

Honestly I’m tired of blowing a gasket every time someone new is cast as Batman or even every time some change in the comics happens. I’ve wasted to much time in past on kneejerk reactions to things so I’ve been trying really hard lately to stop pre-judging things. Turns out I’m much happier for it.

3 Likes

Bob Kane’s original intent, was to have an actor that looked a lot like Gregory Peck. I find it interesting that Reeves is selected an actor that looks like a young Gregory Peck. Pattinson for the last eight years has been working on his acting character skills in indie films. I think we should give him a chance I think he may surprise us.

1 Like

I’m excited. I

I’m excited. I know everyone likes to bring up Twilight as a strike against him, but he’s been doing a lot of great work for the last decade.

1 Like

@Dylanwoodson why is everyone under the impression that this has to do with twilight? The only people bringing up twilight are the people who support this choice. Hmm Interesting.

1 Like