ISN'T ANYONE ANGRY ON OUR NEW BATMAN ?

Robert Pattinson our new Batman? I have been a Batman Fan all my life… but I believe DC will loose alot of batman fans with this desition…

6 Likes

Some are. Many are not. Additionally, there are many threads about this already.

9 Likes

Why would anybody who is a fan of Batman stop being a fan of Batman because of a casting choice for a movie?

“Man, that actor really misrepresented my favorite character. I guess I don’t that character now” is not a very realistic scenario

If he is bad (which I’m not entirely convinced he definitely will be), it will be more like “Man, that actor really misrepresented my favorite character. They should have gotten someone who would have represented him better.”

4 Likes

Naw man I read some things and I just need more info let’s get mad in a year or so. I don’t think they even have a full script yet.

Don’t let it change how you feel about Batman. I like Batman 89 a lot But the 3 films that came after it I really don’t care for. I still like Batman. Plus we have the comics now.

Not me.

1 Like

Nope, not mad

3 Likes

My knee aches from running yesterday, I’m mildly irritated about that.

1 Like

I don’t think DC will loose any fans.

1 Like

Nope I won’t be mad they’ve screwed Batman up on the movie screen before. George Clooney as Batman was one to remember.
I still have the comic book
I have always enjoyed the comics 10 times more than any of the movies

3 Likes

I am mad that WB made such a poor casting decision. It is just bad…

I’m befuddled that fans don’t learn from the past when it comes to casting decisions.

9 Likes

Why would anyone be angry over an artistic decision.
People need to stop feeling entitled to other people’s artistic works.
Either you like it or find something else that you do like.
If you want something different, make your own.

8 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

I find the title of this thread very amusing given that half the threads made in the community since the casting decision have been about hating on Robert Pattinson.

I’m not going to judge until I’ve seen the movie. Maybe I’d have stronger feelings if I’d seen twilight, but probably not.

10 Likes

He’s supposed to be a young Batman, just starting out, not a fully formed, seasoned adult Batman. He should be fine as a year one type Batman.

1 Like

I wonder who’ll play Batman after we’re all dead. Has the 15th Batman even been born yet?

6 Likes

If you can be “lost” by a single casting decision, you’re not a fan.

6 Likes

I prefer animated movies of batman than live action, because you wanna see batman not Bruce Wayne

3 Likes

Handsome Squidward has been cast as the new cartoon Batman

4 Likes