Is Titans worth watching?

Just wondering since I’ve been watching doom patrol.

Yeah it’s decent

Yes it is good. Its got an audience score on Rotten tomatoes of 79% Fresh!

Most people I know that actually gave the show a try ended up liking it.

1 Like

I feel like Doom Patrol is so much better than Titans. The characters in DP feel closer to the source material. The Titans characters didn’t feel like anything close to the Titans books that I know and love. I watched all of Titans but didn’t enjoy it. I am finding DP far more enjoyable and watchable.

1 Like

When I saw the Titans trailer, I thought I’ll take a pass. I have since watched the entire 1st season, and completely enjoyed it. Not your Wolfman/Perez Titans. A little darker, grittier. I could see Brother Blood in this “grounded” series.

3 Likes

The show is fantastic I like the dark take that was done to the characters

2 Likes

It’s weird. I was hyped up for Titans, big fan of the original animated show and was excited for a live action interpretation. then I heard that DOOM PATROL was going to be a spin off and I wasn’t as excited for it as Titans. I wasn’t even planning on watching it, even after the back door pilot episode on Titans. Then the trailer for DOOM PATROL came out and decided to give it a shot. And guess what! I actually like DOOM PATROL better then Titans. Life is a funny thing.

3 Likes

There are things I didn’t like about Titans, but over all I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Doom Patrol is my favorite and definitely the better show.

3 Likes

Absolutely it’s worth watching. Does it have its issues? You bet. But I think they’re on the right track.

2 Likes

Watch the first episode or two and decide for yourself. 40 minutes is nothing

1 Like

I like Titans much more than Doom Patrol. I like the dark potray of each character, which makes it feel like the Gotham TV series in a sense.

1 Like