Is 'Titans' Too Dark, Too Adult-Oriented?

It’s a pretty damn good show… But it is a lil’ too dark for its own good. The cussing comes off feeling forced, making it cringe-cheesy. They would be wise to lighten things up a bit from here on out.

1 Like

@abfgmsw, yep all episodes

I have to agree with @Gondule. It does feel like a PG-13 version of any of the shows that can be found on the CW. In no way do I think it is to adult-oriented. In a lot of ways, it does not deal with adult-oriented issues very well. Keeping in mind that I really enjoyed the show and hope for a great second season. You just have to take the show for what it is.

I believe so. The team has never been fully light hearted (except teen titans go) but this feels a little forced in terms of violence and language. The team in this show murder and cripple way too much for my liking. It might just be me but I don’t look at this team and see teen titans.

2 Likes

In the beginning, I had the same concerns. Those final few episodes changed my mind. Wonder Girl was a smart addition. The Batman episode was great (although a bigger budget would have made it even more fun). If Kory lightens up and Beast Boy stops moping, season two will be awesome.

1 Like

Hell no, if you read the the original comics then you would understand why.

its about right with the comics.