Is There a Way To Request or Suggest Older Comics Be Reprinted/Digitized?

Hi, I’m a big fan of older comics and buy nearly every omnibus or trade of the recent Golden Age and Silver Age reprints DC has been putting out for the past few years. I’d love to see more, specifically for Silver Age Green Arrow (Jack Kirby), Golden Age Captain Marvel, Golden Age Plastic Man, Silver Age Aquaman, Silver Age Atom, Silver Age Hawkman, and Silver Age Metal Men. I know there were plans for an Aquaman omnibus and reprinted Shazam stories, but both were cancelled. I just want to make this post to show that there’s still interest in these stories, and that currently they are very expensive and difficult to find and collect.

4 Likes

Hey there, @Halcyon!

The thread you’re looking for is here → Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread. Just be sure to read the initial post to ensure you’re suggesting comics in the appropriate form and the moderator team will make a note of your request! Please let us know if you need anything else or have any other questions :slight_smile:

-LS0M

4 Likes

I Agree!
There Should Be A Place Too Suggest the Reprinting of Old Comics!
They Should For Example, Reprint the J.L.A. and J.S.A. Team Ups!

Those Team Ups Were Historic!
They Should also Reprint the D.C. and Marvel Team Ups!
Like, Superman and Spider-Man Team Up!

1 Like

Hey @bromepeter424.24110! :wave: You’re welcome to submit any comic requests in the following thread:

Please make sure to submit your request in the required format and a member of the moderator team will note it down for the digitization team. :batparrot:

3 Likes

Life is short. There isn’t much time left. Get these reprinted now!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend! Please let us know if you have any questions at all. :smiley:

1 Like