Is Superman boring?

Is Superman boring?

only for people who don’t know the character

3 Likes

Still one fav character. Try to read some origin stories if you are not familiar with him. Id recommend also to read famous limited series like For All Seasons and All Star Superman.

1 Like

I don’t think so, but it really depends on who’s writing him. I’m liking the current Bendis run.

1 Like

We all find different things boring and interesting, so this is really relative. There’s no accounting for taste. He’s my favorite superhero, bar none, so obviously I don’t find him boring at all.

1 Like

Nah he cool

1 Like

I wasn’t much of a Superman fan. Then I read Red Son and Death of Superman. I still think he’s sometimes an annoying boy scout, but I definitely appreciate him now at least.

He’s boring in the hands of people who don’t know how to write him. Like a good chunk of New 52, honestly.

2 Likes

There are no boring characters, only boring writers, editors and PUBLISHERS!

3 Likes

Love a well written Superman. Bendis Superman title is good. Almost anything from the late 80’s or early 90’s. All the way to his return from death. Post zero hour, early 2000’s kinda lost me. Loves Superman :DOOMED From Nu52. But Bendis git me back into Superman.

Nope, not at all. Only boring writers and artists that don’t get him (he’s very easy to understand, so I don’t get why some have difficulty with him).

4 Likes