Is Maxwell Lord Really A Wonder-Woman Villain?

Welcome to the community @jamil.berrocalea77.24367! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I’m suprise I’ve never seen this thread, DC Community board is great, but it can be better.
I really do see Maxwell Lord as a villain, let’s face it, in the movie He pretty much became a genie, and wants to take over the world! He’s really in a same level as Jafer from Aladdin.
Ever since I first saw the movie, I really became a fan of the character. And wanted to see more of him. Heck, he should have his own comic book! DC Comic, I wish that Maxwell Lord has his own comic book series! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This is probably the only good justification I could find myself.

In theory, Maxwell lord is a pathological liar who as a villain used this to manipulate and skillfully work around people to achieve his goals. However it’s also the case he lies or rather he uses his telepathy to help the Justice League when he was in international. Such as getting Huntress to join the team.

Or even save the world. Like he did to defeat Magog to prevent Kingdom come in Generation lost.

He is the king of lies and the idea that Wonder-woman the hero of truth would stand against that makes sense to me.
But I disagree on the extent of his villainy and how it became associated with him when he easily could have been a hero or anti-hero who simply oppose her ideologically.

1 Like