Is It Better Than Superman The Movie?

10286_aa
Hello everybody, this thread is a spin off of Is It Better Than Citizen Kane? A huge thankyou to @TheRealDetectiveChimp for allowing me to do my version of Is It Better Than Superman The Movie?
To me, Superman The Movie is a masterpiece with great cast, music, special effect and storyline.
Feel free to ask me which movies I think is better, (name a movie) or Superman The Movie. :slightly_smiling_face:

:superman:

11 Likes

batman Ninja?

5 Likes

@MatthewHecht, in my opinion Superman The movie is way better then Batman Ninja, Thankyou so much for being the first to ask.:smiley:

6 Likes

Bande à part?

Ikiru?

La Strada?

5 Likes

Hey @AlexanderKnox, how are you? I’m sorry to say I haven’t seen any of those movies. Sorry. Superman still better.:slightly_frowning_face::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Justice League vs. Fatal Five

4 Likes

Superman The Movie is better then Justice League Vs. Fatel Five. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Batman (1989)

4 Likes

Hello @Sean-Malloy, good one, I’m going to say Batman (1989) is better then Superman The Movie. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Star Wars

5 Likes

That’s really a hard one, I’m going going to have to go with Superman The movie.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

It’s hard to argue with a classic and iconic movie like this, I mean, the first ever live-action Superman.

6 Likes

The dark knight

5 Likes

Hello everybody, Thankyou so much for asking…

@chintzybeatnik I had a tough one thinking on this, they’re both great, can’t argue with that, but I have to pick Superman The Movie due to great origin story in the first hour of the movie.

@DreamingGirlWonder I was hoping somebody would ask, I definitely have to say The Dark Knight is better then Superman The Movie. :grinning:

7 Likes

Ironically I have to say the exact opposite, in spite of starring in it.

6 Likes

Fun thread!

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Batman: Subzero

(Also, I hate to be that person but it’s “than”. Might help with title clarity.)

9 Likes

Robin, quit editing the titles!

5 Likes

Hello @TheBatgirlofNML, thankyou for correcting me, I’ll have to fix it, anyway here we go…

Superman The Movie is better then Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman.

And Batman & Mr. Freeze Subzero is better then Superman the movie. Due to good suspense storyline and great casting. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

LA Confidential

6 Likes