Is anyone else excited about the strong resurgence of the Outsiders recently?

At least that is how it is on Comixology, but I assume it’s the same everywhere. I sent Comixology an email about it and haven’t received a response.

That’s odd it would escape their attention. I bet they’ll keep releasing new issues this week and into the coming weeks leading into the new volume of Batman and the Outsiders.

Has everyone watched that glorious Young Justice trailer??

1 Like

nods It’s a humdinger!

1 Like

Oh, by the way, congrats Vroom on getting a callout in the results of the Thanksgiving poll.

2 Likes

Update: Comixology did fix that issue #1 of the Outsiders, but they never told me or responded to my email. After taking a week off for Thanksgiving, I hope they upload more issues tomorrow.

2 Likes

With regards to a call out in the Thanksgiving poll and in the words of Professor Farnsworth: “Whah?”

I’ll have to look for that.

3 Likes

It’s in the news section under “Fans vote Alfred Pennyworth Favorite Thanksgiving Chef.” And now I learn you’re a Futurama fan, you’re just the coolest. If only there was some kind of ability to friend people.

1 Like

Well…bust my buttons and tarrrrrnation! smacks hat over knee How 'bout that? Congratulations to the other fine folks that got a mention in that article. We should celebrate at Denny’s.

Thanks for the kind words tralemix =)

2 Likes