Is Anyone Else Currently Reading Harleen?

While I haven’t gotten far in the book, I must say it is really good so far. The artwork is also great. But if anyone else is reading it but hasn’t finished it what do you think of it?

7 Likes

It’s one of my favorites, for both artwork AND story!

4 Likes

Having read the series, I can tell you that it’s great through and through. Sejic does an excellent job of capturing the essence of Harley Quinn’s origin while also adding a ton of extra depth and meaning.

As I recall, this was meant to be like the start of a trilogy or something, so hopefully we see more from him soon!

2 Likes

I’m rereading it and little Easter eggs he gives us just add to the story. Like when she walks up to AA she goes into as Harleen but her shadow is in the shape of Harley Quinn ,sort of like the fore warning us that she is about to change forever.

2 Likes

We had a book club reading on Harleen over at the Crew not long ago, please chime in:

2 Likes

Yes, please! :point_up_2: What @Mae said!

Come by anytime @Walker! :heart::harleys_crew::black_heart: Have you read the tie-in issue from B+W+R? :eyes: It’s really good! Issue 1!

2 Likes

I’ve finished a while back, friends and had a reading session on it and they loved it.