is anyone a fan of Fox’s Gotham?

Ed has literally always been my favorite character. Even in the first episodes when he was a background character, I have no idea why. Cory Smith plays him so perfectly!

4 Likes

I love the show so much. The characters are great, using New York City as the setting is great, the references and nods are awesome. Not to mention using lesser known charcters like Sofia Falcone. I ultimately can’t wait for Bruce and Jeremiah (Batman and Joker) to duke it out in Season 5.

2 Likes

I love it, now. I feel like they finally found their niche with the joker and the story. It’s sad that this will be the last season.

4 Likes

Sure am. They need to bring it over here and continue the series

5 Likes

I watch it. There’s usually more sighs and facepalms than good moments, but I watch it for those good moments. Ultimately, I wish the show could have been more “Gotham Central”, like I was originally expecting.

3 Likes

Came here to say literally the same thing as Matches. Cheers for beating me to the punch. It sums up Gotham to a T.

2 Likes

I am. The day Bruce knocked the Joker’s face off, made it one of the best shows ever.

I do believe Grundy could be more Grundy like.

That being said, I have really enjoyed it.

1 Like

It’s been a really good show thus far. This last season seems like they’re going to be going all out to give the fans what they want. Can’t wait!

1 Like

It was good on the beginning, but went downhill fast!

1 Like

It was good in the begining, then lost interest.

1 Like

Agree start d good but season 2 on is getting terrible…for some reason I still catch up with it tho

I like it

1 Like

I enjoy it, I like that they showcase the villains. I do have a bad feeling Season 5 which is their final season won’t be as good. I’ve seen the pics of Bane, and it just looks bad, even though the trailer for the last season looks good.

I loved the show. Makes me sad it’s getting canceled

Think it took a while to find its footing but I find it more consistent that most of the DC CW shows

1 Like

Love it

It’s the best DCTV show out there. Love that it’s really more of a supervillain show than a superhero show.

1 Like

@R_e_d_H_o_o_d
Ed is awesome! Cory Smith brought The Riddler to life for the first time, for me. He’s my favorite character, as well - second to Fish. :yum:

2 Likes

I like it I do not like how bane looks he like terrible

Gotham is my favorite comic show it gets better with every season which is hard for most shows to do also the only the only comic tv show to give me goosebumps during certain scenes like the movies do like the last scene of season 4 on the rooftop for example

1 Like