is anyone a fan of Fox’s Gotham?

Gotham

6 Likes

Ummm, YES! Gotham is amazing!

3 Likes

It’s only the best superhero show ever.

3 Likes

Oh yes! I’ve seen every episode and own ever season thus far on blu-Ray.

3 Likes

It’s my favorite dctv show. Season 5 is gonna be great

3 Likes

I can only enjoy it as I constantly remind myself that it is more or less an elseworlds Gotham and not really a prequel to a Batman we already know. Alfred is a boss, and Victor Z. Is my favorite. So funny.

3 Likes

A fantastic show! Really looking forward t o season 5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

i am trying to get into. i tried back one season one was airing and did not like it. now its on Netflix i am trying again. but man the first season is hard to get through for me. i find more wrong with it then i like about it but i will make it through the series eventually. every one tells me season 2 is way better

4 Likes

Love it can’t wait for the new season :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@green-hood I had a similar experience. Gotham had a somewhat slow start for me, but once I pushed through the first few episodes, I blasted through the rest of the season and ate up the following seasons!!

#TeamFish

3 Likes

I watched it from the beginning. It is how I became a fan of DC.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a really wacky and unique spin on the Batmythos, I love it! The Penguin, Riddler, Mad Hatter, Hugo Strange and Catwoman are all great.

1 Like

I love GOTHAM. I’ve been covering it closely for a few websites since 2014.

2 Likes

Gotham is dope. i can’t wait for the next season. How they cram in all of the folklore love it. i feel the real reason people don’t like it is the chronological order to the universe they grew up with.

2 Likes

it’s not***

Love it! It’s one of the best shows on TV! The scripts and acting are top notch and the production design is amazing making it look like Batman the animated series came to life. The entire series needs to come on DCUniverse.

4 Likes

I love it and it is so different from most superhero shows. It also gives you a story that you don’t really see much out of any hero

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! Zsasz and Nygma are my favorites.

2 Likes

I absolutely love it, so sad it’s going away soon. Cameron Monaghan plays a great Joker. After watching Shameless since it started I was afraid he was typecast as Ian Gallagher for me but after it got rolling it didn’t effect me at all. It had way more twists and turns then I saw coming, and yes it’s so cool seeing the younger versions of all the characters, big risk to take for a show dealing with characters that are so beloved but in my opinion they’ve nailed it so far.

2 Likes