Is Alfred A Villain?

A few days ago I was reading Batman The Adventures Continues #15, Alfred and I had a little fight, I kept hitting retry so many time and he wouldn’t let me see a page!
Hopefully the @Moderators doesn’t mind me teasing my rival who likes to tease me with a page not working.
As much as I like Alfred I wish it would be any DC villian that would keep me from reading. Maybe like Joker for example…
Joker: HAHAHa, Jokes on you! Hit Retry or ruin the fun by contacting DC Support!

Or Lex Luthor…
Lex: such pity, You’ve just hit a Kryptonite page, Hit retry or contact a DC Support.

What you guys think of Alfred or post what DC Villian should replace Alfred? This is all just for fun.:slightly_smiling_face:
:0_lc_book_of_oa:

13 Likes

I figured it’s just Alfred cleaning up the mess but since it’s all digital then Oracle would be a nice change. On your idea though Livewire, Brainiac, or Calculator would be cool like I said because of the digital format but I would love to see the Reverse Flash meme. It was me Barry! I messed up your comic.

11 Likes

When I think of “Retry” I think of gaming. It then seems to me The Gambler would be a good villain to replace Alfred.

7 Likes

The Outsider.

8 Likes

Perfect.

7 Likes

I thought this was a serious question and I was thinking, “Villain? Nah. The world’s worst enabler? …Maaaaybe?” :laughing:

8 Likes

I actually like the Joker idea, I can’t unsee it at all.

As for Alfred, I think it’s more of a “there seems to be a problem here” type of scenario.

5 Likes

Alfred is the most dastardly villain of all. Batman thinks he stopping villains but it just Alfred using him to clear the board so he can rule. :sweat_smile:

The Joker idea is cool.

7 Likes

In fact, he is Bruce’s most dastardly villain

12 Likes

It was him. I remembered reading this but couldn’t remember if it was Alfred or not who jokers for Bruce. :sweat_smile:
Great story too.

7 Likes

This happened to me

4 Likes
8 Likes

It’s thanks to that video that I found whatever happened to the caped crusader by Neil gaiman.

5 Likes

It may be difficult but I thought depend on the comic it’ll show the villain of the story, for example if it’s a superman story it’ll show lex luthor, if it’s a batman story it’ll show the joker.

5 Likes

That makes sense to me. Like for Hal Jordan, it’d be Sinestro, for Barry Allen, it’d be Captain Cold, and so on.

6 Likes

JSA- Black Adam or Mordru

Forever Evil- Alfred

6 Likes

I haven’t read any JSA, isn’t black adam more of a shazam villain?

LOL!!!

5 Likes

He migrates a lot. His storyline that made him famous had no Shazam in it, and the famed “Black Reign” storyline and its direct sequel are much more about Hawkman, Atom Smasher, and Stargirl, than Shazam.

6 Likes

Huh, interesting. Reminds how Cyborg Superman was more interesting in Green lantern comics than in superman comics.

5 Likes

Happy cake day man.

5 Likes