Iron Studios Bane

7 Likes

Cool! Love the cape in his hand.

2 Likes

Came back from my business trip to see this dude! Awesome piece, so glad to have gotten him!

1 Like

Gotta say, this is probably my favorite statue so far! He has such a great design and so much detail.

4 Likes

Loooove Iron Studios. Sweet piece my friend. The fact that this whole line is designed by the one & only Ivan Reis makes it even sweeter!

3 Likes

His design is the main reason I got this lol. I was super happy when they allowed the statue to be shipped as they had previously only allowed it to be picked up at a certain convention. I would have gotten it over a month ago if they had done so from the start.

3 Likes

Beautiful piece, makes mine look minuscule lol

1 Like

I would like to see some pics regardless, you can never have enough Bane

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s really cool! Man, this makes me want to replay Arkham Asylum

2 Likes

Best batman game ever man!

2 Likes

No doubt, although I did prefer City’s final boss

I hated when clayface would roll into that mudball and come at you. Good times.

1 Like

I just loved how he comes from left field, with Titanized Joker it was just more of the same brutes with a few goons for extra measure. I also loved the Solomon Grundy and Ra’s fight. Mr. Freeze is probably still my favorite though. From Asylum I would have to say Scarecrow was the best, even if it was just a stealth section with fights between it was awesome how they introduced it. Freaked the hell out of me when the screen gets all jacked up lol.

2 Likes

Super cool and heavily detailed Bane collectible, @khristian012! Thank you for sharing! How tall is it?

I also loved the Scarecrow parts in the Arkham Knight game! It was a great introduction to the character in Asylum with the nightmare sequence but they really turned up the heat for that diner scene! There were so many awesome surprises, especially every time he appeared. I truly felt that it lived up to the “Be The Batman” slogan! :batman_hv_1:

1 Like

The statue is 8.5 inches tall so you can just about carry it on one hand

1 Like