iPad Pro Orientation Problem Persists

Can you give some idea when a patch will be available to fix the screen orientation? It automatically goes to profile when I read a comic. Been going on for at least two months. I have seen no update. I have done the usual delete/reinstall the app and nothing changed.

Hey @jajtaylo, welcome to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing issues with the screen orientation. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an update on when you can expect a resolution to be released.

However, in the meantime, I would encourage you to submit a ticket to our Technical Support team. They are better equipped to assist you in this matter than community moderators, as we do not have access to acount details or the technial system to help you further. Please reach out to them here: yourdcu.com/submit

We appreciate your patience with this matter. :orange_heart:

When I come around to decision time on whether to renew my membership with DC Universe, I will base it in large part on whether this ipad orientation issue - a seemingly simple problem - is fixed. How is it that every app/service on the planet for reading digital comics is so fundamentally broken and cheap feeling?