Investigative Report: The State of Rebirth around the time DCU will become Unlimited and when the DC Unlimited Update will most likely be

I don’t really care how they get it done. But if I had to voice a preference, I’d like to see the comics come in order (not by arc). But maybe they could do a mix. “Here’s two whole years and three popular story arcs!”

This is amazing. You do things I’d do if I had more time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

For those of us behind on news, what is unlimited and how does it relate to rebirth?

@morph. EVERY COMIC DC HAS DIGITIZED UP TO ONE YEAR AGO is coming to DCU. So every DC Rebirth Title that has been out for over a year is coming. This report is telling people what rebirth comics are hitting a year old soon.

1 Like

Ah I thought you ment they were relaunching the dc universe again and was thinking nooooooo.

Since when is Teen Titans getting cancelled? D:

Teen Titans I think is getting cancelled after terminus contract.

Teen Titans is getting cancelled??? Noooooo!!! Are you sure? You’re not confusing it with Titans which is getting cancelled with the upcoming issue 36? If this is true my day is ruined lol

1 Like

I’m wrong. Deathstroke is the one getting cancelled

1 Like

Shuuh :relieved: Teen Titans is one of my favorites , I’ll be sad to see deathstroke go though, it can be hard to follow at times but still enjoyable

May I ask what your source is? I can’t find anything about it on google

I am on a role of comics that haven’t been cancelled I keep thinking are. Basically Terminus Contract (The current event with teen titans and Deathstroke) got leaked in February with the title being a couple DC titles canceled. (Of which include Damage) I for whatever reason got that Terminus Contract was the end of Deathstrokes Run. NOPE! Deathstroke continues with the Deathstroke RIP arc.

Spoiler for terminus contract (He also gets killed…)

Interesting note about the gold/silver/bronze age issues: since Detective 301 (which was added to Comixology last week) was not uploaded I think its safe to assume that “at least a year from release” means "at least a year from a title being added to Comixology. It also means that releases from May on are going to be almost entirely new stuff.

1 Like

We are nearing the week I predicted!!! Either this Tuesday or the week after!

1 Like

Alas I was wrong. Next week it seems!

1 Like

Nathan, thank you so much for your useful news! I really can’t wait to start reading rebirth titles again. Looking forward to next week !!

Exit Stage Left the Snagglepuss Chronicles #4 → Not on DCU (No Comment)

Oooooh nooo, so sad. I was really looking forward to that one /s :rofl:

You are a fantastic human being; this post is uber helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks @lyra! Hope you guys enjoy the update coming Monday Night/Tuesday

3 Likes