Introducing: The DCU Community Mods!

Hi and welcome Mods​:dizzy::stars::grey_exclamation::heavy_check_mark::rocket::earth_americas::zap::tiger::musical_note::guitar::birthday:

1 Like

Hey folks!

1 Like

@eviltender, We launched with a limited set of devices, but we’re keeping track of all the additional devices fans want to see DC Universe on.

You’ll always be able to access to the full list here:

And we’ll send updates to all of our members when we add additional devices including Fire TV.

2 Likes

Well, @Harley’s Puddin (cool name btw) don’t you think that if any company promised something specific like, say, Fire acess them they are contractually bound to provide same? Let me ease the question - they are. Yet DCU refuses to give refunds to those whose promises were not kept. That is wrong ethically and legally. And it doesn’t matter that it might be done later. Later has no legal definition. It could later today or decades from now, so law is fairly specific on time. Later does not exists in legal terms. So timing and manpower should have been such that this job was completed before launch. It was not. We have no idea when, or even if, it will happen. It appears that customer centricity does not exist in the minds of the DCU powers that be. Refunds should be provided for those folks who expected device access and did not receive same at launch.

Hi everyone! Pleased to meet ya!

@eviltender, Here’s a direct link to our Community Guidelines in the Help Center: The DC Universe Community Guidelines – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

Thank you again. A suggestion, actually a need, would be to have access to those guideline readily available when you enter the community area. Just like you have Watchtower, Comics, etc. you should consider having one called Community Guidelines. The only people with the ability to post therein should be you guys, the mods. No one would have an excuse for violating the guidelines (which are pretty simple and clear, btw) if they are readily available for perusal. Unfortunately they are hard to get to if you use the app, which I expect many will do.

FWIW

1 Like

Hi I was wondering how often you’ll be releasing content? Mainly with comics there’s a couple runs I’ve read as a kid I’d love to revisit. Like Tim Drake’s full Robin run and Young Justice.

x. when it was kind .x