Introducing: The DCU Community Mods!

Greetings, friends! Now that we have shiny new mod tags, I am thrilled to introduce you to the illustrious moderators of the DCU – or as we like to call ourselves, the Alpha Lantern Corps :wink: If you see any of these fine folks around, please give them your utmost respect:

@KittyKrawler
Favorite character: Catwoman

@WhySoSerious_Lo
Favorite character: The Joker

@DarKnightz
Favorite character: The Scarecrow

@MissInkBlot
Favorite character: Rorschach

@Sturnidae
Favorite character: Harley Quinn

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
Favorite characters: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

@DeadStroke
Favorite characters: Deadshot and Deathstroke

@Harleys Puddin
Favorite character: Harley Quinn

@Applejack <-Me
Favorite character: Swamp Thing

We’ll be adding a lot of new features in the future to make sure you get all the information you need, when you need it, and to make sure these forums are safe, clean, and fun. Feel free to say “hi” if you see us around and give us any feedback you may have!

24 Likes

I love “dad jokes.” These names are the best. Specifically looking at you @missinkblot. Rorschach. hahahahaha

1 Like

Also, thanks!!!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Not seeing any mod tags…

Cool to have more of you around. Nice to see a fellow Deathstroke fan as their favorite

1 Like

Nice to met all of you. And its also nice to be able to tell at a glance who the mods are. Thanks for that.

1 Like

@ReelBigCohen, what device are you on?

1 Like

One thing that you guys really, really need is posted set of forum rules. We can’t know what we can and can’t do without them.

Moderating is a very tough job (I’ve been a mod leader for over 14 years on a large sports site) so I wish you the very best. Just get us a set of rules and communicate, communicate, communicate.

@ReelBigCohen, I had to do a hard refresh on my browser and then the mod tags appeared.

@applejack iPhone

1 Like

I’m seeing them on my phone after updating the app.

1 Like

That’s great. Any of you mods want to field the Amazon Fire TV question? Maybe get support to answer an email?

2 Likes

Hello mods

@hopper

It is interesting that Amazon is also the Parent company of Comixology. If, as some have suggested, they plan to sell comics individually here then Comixology and Amazon would be competition for dcu, right? Heh.

Not saying that has anything to do with why they are dragging their feet on the Fire, just that it is an interesting thought.

I noticed earlier on my iPad none of the MOD tags showed, but every other device I have does

I would be BA if all the people who preordered got a verified check mark :nerd_face:

1 Like

Are any of these MODs cast from DC Daily? :thinking:

1 Like

@applejack works now for me!

1 Like

@eviltender it doesn’t matter. Amazon Fire TV was advertised as a platform available at launch and I prepaid for a year under that pretense. I don’t care who is at fault. I paid DC and have gotten no value and their support has ignored every email I’ve sent. If they can’t release the app, they should refund my money.

1 Like

@hopper

You’re right. It doesn’t matter and you should get your money back.