Introducing: The DC Community Member of the Month!

Congrats @Razzzcat !

17 Likes

Congratulations @Razzzcat!

18 Likes

Congrats @Razzzcat !

EAD91D73-D2A5-41B8-AA43-5EFE0DF68280

23 Likes

Congratulations @Razzzcat! Well deserved, indeed. :partying_face:

gal-gadot-wonder-woman

22 Likes

Congratulations @Razzzcat! :partying_face:

You always know how to make new members here feel welcome and connected to this community. I will never forget what it was like to be a shy little turtle when I started, and you definitely helped me come out of my shell. I know that the Harley Quinn, Birds of Prey, and Wonder Woman clubs are very lucky to have you as one of the leaders alongside the amazing club owners you work with on here, and I don’t think this community will be the same without you.

We :heart: you Razz! Never stop being so awesome, and please take the time to celebrate all of the great things you’ve done so far.

Here’s to all the good times you’ve had, and cheers to many more :clinking_glasses:

FC02381E-8460-40F8-B8C2-F0B66B07EC5B

78C67940-F95F-40D5-8379-12D94312A59F

27 Likes

Congratulations @Razzzcat! Well deserved indeed :slightly_smiling_face:.

20 Likes

Right on @Razzzcat :smiley: It’s definitely been awesome hanging with you, @Mae , @DC89 and everyone else in The Crew. You’ve helped make this a great place to experience and hang out. It’s always better when you’re around. Take care and see you soon. :hugs:

Just because… :rofl:

23 Likes

:tada: Congratulations, @Razzzcat! :tada: Thank you for always being helpful and easy to talk to. :wondersquadron2: :harleys_crew: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :yellow_heart:

26 Likes

Congrats @Razzzcat!

21 Likes

Congrats Razzzcat! A great first choice for this.

19 Likes

Congrats Razzzcat! :tada:

18 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat you made history! Congrats!

20 Likes

Congrats @Razzzcat

19 Likes

This sounds cool. Congratulations to you @Razzzcat! :medal_sports: :tada: I haven’t been in the community very long, but you’ve been a big part of my time here so far

23 Likes

Huzzah my Queen! Hooray @Razzzcat! Sooo happy for you! Woot-woot!

Now pleez enjoy these love muffins in tutus.

:harleys_crew: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew:

18 Likes

Wahoooo @Razzzcat :partying_face:!! Congrats on DC Community Member of the month! You absolutely deserve it :purple_heart: :green_heart:

18 Likes

I can’t think of a more deserving member than @Razzzcat! She made me feel welcome to the community which made me participate more than I ever probably would have, and I know she does that for others. Congrats, Razzz, and thank you!

23 Likes

Congrats @Razzzcat!

18 Likes

Congratulations @Razzzcat.

16 Likes

This is awesome! Congrats to you, @Razzzcat, on being the first ever DC Community Member of the Month! Loved reading your answers and getting to know you a little better. That lady at the comic book shop made a big impact and I thank her for stoking the flames of your comic passion back in the day because it led you here to this community!

I’m with you on watching Sandman and looking forward to GCPD: The Blue Wall. When I read Ed Brubaker’s Gotham Central I fell in LOVE with the stories of average people in Gotham and how they live in a world with supernatural threats and costumed superheroes. Those stories bring a humanity that is more relatable than any other book and I’m hoping GCPD: The Blue Wall will be more of that.

:eyes:

Oooh! I love this! Gonna go check out Razzzcat’s curated list!

21 Likes