Introducing: DC Universe Infinite Ultra

When will the Q&A come out?

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I haven’t signed up yet either. I want to know some info first.

2 Likes

Info such as?

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by letter combos, but I just went to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE.

2 Likes

Hey all!

The DCUI Ultra Tier FAQ has been posted. Go give it a read for all the ULTRA Tier details!

10 Likes

You will receive a refund for the remainder of your current subscription, and the ULTRA Tier price point will be charged at the start of your subscription renewal date.

Does this mean that we’ll only be paying the standard price for ULTRA until our next renewal date or am I reading this wrong?

3 Likes

Im upgraded now and signed up! I dont see any new comics mentioned in the library. How does this work? Or are we still waiting for 12PST?

2 Likes

When does DCUI ULTRA launch?
DCUI ULTRA launches on Monday, October 10, at 12pm PT.

In six minutes

3 Likes

The introductory pricing rate is available until November 28, 2022, and remains valid as long as your ULTRA Annual subscription is in good standing and you do not cancel.

That is HUGE! Getting this price locked in forever is AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

I already subbed so it doesn’t affect me, but does that mean the annual is gonna increase in December?

3 Likes

When you sign up for Ultra Tier, you’ll receive a refund for the remainder of your current subscription window.

UPDATE!

Apologies, I had my info mixed up. You’ll get charged for ULTRA, and refunded (pro-rated) for your old subscription at the same time.

5 Likes

That’s absolutely amazing. Not that I would have minded paying already, but that’s a great bonus for existing subscribers

2 Likes

Correct! The annual price for DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ULTRA will increase on November 29th from $99 USD to $119 USD.

6 Likes

Okaaaayyy! Its 12PST?

5 Likes

In DCUI, clicked on My DC, clicked on Settings, clicked on Subscription but do not get a prompt to select Ultra. Not seeing an option to upgrade my account at all in there.

4 Likes

Did you click on “change subscription?” You should see it there.

3 Likes

Oh I see the new stuff! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

I subscribed already through the App Store back in July and I just upgraded and got charged $99. When will the refund happen?

3 Likes

The sign-up stated that Ultra will increase to $119 for new subscribers after the introduction offer ends on November 28th. For all that get Ultra before that date the price will stay at $99 going forward. The regular subscription will stay the same I believe.

3 Likes