Interesting Future Characters Hinted At in the End Scene of the Young Justice Season Finale

Did anyone else notice the Legion Flight Ring at the end of the scene in the cafe near the end of the YJ Outsiders season finale? I wonder if that is a hint of things to come, future team members, storyline & potential new villains for season 4? What are your thoughts?

1 Like

I’d love to see a YJ/LISG team-up. Imagine the conflict of Saturn Girl and Ms Martian. Ferro Lad and Bart teaming up would be so crash. Nightwing and Karate Kid over who’s the better combatant. And that’s just the internal dramarama.

3 Likes

Think Saturn Girl just because, even tho the shot would only show blonde hair, Saturn Girl was the lone female founder of the legion. Plus, the 1st to visit Metropolis alongside Live Wire aka Lightning Lad & Cosmic Boy.

1 Like

De-Sade acolyte

I’m so with u. Be a sprocking bad Nass team up. Legion is the perfect next step for this show.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more De-Sade acolyte & capo-mage, I hope that they continue & take a route which introduces them hopefully as an integral part of the show going forward.

1 Like

Oh man can’t wait!!!

1 Like

@capo-mage I am hyped too. Has there been any announcements regarding the next season of Young Justice?

1 Like

Not that I know of? I’ve also been trying to find out when part 2 of that Deathstroke show is gonna air on the CW seed app. Been forever & still only part 1 on there.

Maybe we could get a version of XS and have Impulse and her team up. The Ms. Martian/Saturn Girl dynamic would be really cool. And finally, can my man Superboy please get a flight ring? Past time he was able to fly on his own!

I forgot about that but Googled it when it happened so yeah, hope they have Legion involved in the next season