Inside The Mind Of The Riddler

Riddler, what makes him a very interesting person? He commits crime by bragging using his riddles. He maybe one of the smartest criminal that Batman ever face. What made him a criminal? How did he become a Riddler? Well I think it all started with his boss, who treated him so mean. In Batman The Animated Series he kidnapped his boss and trys to kill him because he got fire. In Batman Forever we see that he brainwash his boss and killed him.
As for the DC Mod Riddler we see him insult the DC Mods, why does he do it? All I ask of you Riddler is to treat Harleys Puddin and Applejack and others with kind and respect, please do share your riddles, but treat others how you want to be treated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh boy, I thought we were friends. I do it because I can and it is fun. I will show respect when respect is earned. You are either with me, my friend, or against me. :question::question:

2 Likes

If you look inside Mr. Nygma’s mind, I bet it looks like a labrynthine, MC Escher piece of questions (“riddles” as the nomenclature of the moment dictates) and answers.

4 Likes

I like you - lets be friends Vroom!

3 Likes

I want you and DC Mods to be friends Riddler, just being nice goes a very long way. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like you too Riddler! Can we please go to Chuck E. Cheese and play skiball?

3 Likes

Vroom, yes we can!

Reganfan, I am not mean - just misunderstood. I would like to be friends with the nice one - you know the one with the Little Pony name.

2 Likes

She has a name Riddler and she’s not a pony, can’t you just call her Applejack?

1 Like

Applejack - yes her, I forgot her name and it is the name of a pony. She seems nice (kind of).

1 Like

I always thought she name herself after a cereal that I like when I was a kid, Apple Jacks.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No she is definitely a Broni - Ask her.

2 Likes

@Riddler, hey cool! I don’t want to eat their “pizza” though. Don’t you think a rat is an odd mascot for a kid’s “restaurant”?

4 Likes

Hi Applejack I’m sorry to ask, The Riddler said I should ask you this, is your username Applejack is name after a pony? Just wondering.

1 Like

You like ol’ Question Mark Man alot, don’t ya =)

2 Likes

To be honest yes I do. :slightly_smiling_face: Because of my late friend who wasn’t a big Batman fan, but he love the Riddler cause he was smart, on Halloween he dress as a Riddler, that meant alot to me, a month and a half later he passaway.

1 Like

Hahaha!! :rofl: It’s not, it’s for a comic book character from David Lapham’s Stray Bullets named Virginia Applejack.
But Riddler just loooooves to push my buttons… :rofl:

1 Like

Mine too on my alleged dual identity, but I’m perfectly okay with it.

You’re a cool dude Reaganfan =)

1 Like

Thankyou Vroom! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I ask Applejack, The Riddler did say he’ll try to be nice to you and Clown, I mean Harleys Puddin! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your friend, Reagan. Sounds like he was a really awesome guy. Our Riddler is a bit rambunctious, though! I’d stay on your toes… shifty eyes

1 Like

You’re welcome dudemeister =)

Would you like a late night cup of joe, steak and/or a riddle ?

2 Likes